Article Sign up for the Rangers Pools and help the club!

Could be a real money spinner if Rangers Pools announced that the funds were to be used for safe standing and improved disabled facilities.

The Rangers Pools were massive for the club - the National Lottery knocked a lot of club pools for six - but I think disillusionment with the National Lottery is seeing people look for other places to put a wee bet on. And if it helps your club all the better.

I signed up for a fiver a month.

I then signed up for another fiver and it gives you a message saying for your tenner it will generate 14 entries per month so looks like a bit of a bonus!

Just checked the email confirmation they sent me and apparently I've signed myself up to ÂŁ50 a month! :eek:
I'm quite sure it was all my fault as I'm a bit of a troglodyte with the interweb and I'm sure I'll get it sorted by phoning them on Monday (doesn't appear to have the option to change your bets online).
This kinda shit never happened when I met my wee Pools man every Friday in the pub!
:):):)

Just checked the email confirmation they sent me and apparently I've signed myself up to ÂŁ50 a month! :eek:
I'm quite sure it was all my fault as I'm a bit of a troglodyte with the interweb and I'm sure I'll get it sorted by phoning them on Monday (doesn't appear to have the option to change your bets online).
This kinda shit never happened when I met my wee Pools man every Friday in the pub!

Worth every penny :p

I did similar last year signing up for the Lotto - sent them an email and it was sorted out quickly.

I was already signed up, can I cancel and resign up with the followfollow link? I wouldn't mind being a part of the league here, makes it a little more interesting.

I was already signed up, can I cancel and resign up with the followfollow link? I wouldn't mind being a part of the league here, makes it a little more interesting.

Same applies to me but would like to do this.

Just signed up more money into the club for a few quid month. Used to spend some of my pocket money as a kid on the Rangers Pools mind you never won anything.

It does in the app

Anyone any idea what kind of figures rangers are making from this currently? I signed up and had to change my amount as I did it wrongly when it first came out

Anyone any idea what kind of figures rangers are making from this currently? I signed up and had to change my amount as I did it wrongly when it first came out

This article from the official website today is primarily about the lotto but it also mentions that the pools has raised ÂŁ100,000 for the club since it was relaunched.

I done exactly the same thing, nearly fainted when I saw my DD schedule, phoned them today and got it sorted.

Does anyone know if this is UK only? I assume it is, as I am getting an error page from the FF link.

Being in Canada would be more than happy to swing a few bucks to the Club every month.

Does anyone know if this is UK only? I assume it is, as I am getting an error page from the FF link.

Being in Canada would be more than happy to swing a few bucks to the Club every month.
I can sign you up to Rangers Lotto on my Agency if that was of interest to you. DM me if interested.

Nah I used the app with no problems, when i was in the US

Back