Warburton's Last Selection for Rangers

Northampton Lodger

I love honking my horn
Just watching the game v Leeds and was wondering what his last eleven was like for us

Wes
Tav
Senderos
Hill
Wallace
Holt
Hyndman
Torral
Miller
Garner
McKay

I think only Tav can really say he got better although Clint Hill, Senderos and Kenny Miller were coming to the end .

giphy.gif

Remember how good a deal we thought we got with getting jason holt, we paid the same for kamara

I remember reading on here folk who thought Jason Holt was a good player.

What a frightening fall from grace when he was deemed an acceptable midfielder for our great football club.

Jason Holt deserves nothing but respect from our supporters. He’s a long way off the level we have now but he gave us everything every time he pulled on the strip. In the Championship he was very good but lacked the physicality to be anything other than a tidy mid to lower Premier League midfielder. In my view he was a positive contributor to our recovery.

Jason Holt deserves nothing but respect from our supporters. He’s a long way off the level we have now but he gave us everything every time he pulled on the strip. In the Championship he was very good but lacked the physicality to be anything other than a tidy mid to lower Premier League midfielder. In my view he was a positive contributor to our recovery.
Ill always remember the goal against hibs at Ibrox, the stands absolutely exploded.

Warburton is better off at a team like QPR where there aren't any real expectations overall and the odd excellent result placates the fanbase - that's really what he will deliver consistently.

He was a decent Championship player but he did absolutely nothing for us in the SPL.

His effort levels were to be applauded, I'm merely commenting on the guys ability which was miles off what we needed, as is proven with our midfield today.

That's not a dig at the guy, it's just an observation.

As bad as that was it was a world away from what we got from Alistair And Kenny and he didn’t blew millions like his successor.
He entertained to an extent.

Just watching the game v Leeds and was wondering what his last eleven was like for us

Wes
Tav
Senderos
Hill
Wallace
Holt
Hyndman
Torral
Miller
Garner
McKay

I think only Tav can really say he got better although Clint Hill, Senderos and Kenny Miller were coming to the end .
Offfttt when you see that it just shows you how much of an upgrade we've had. :rolleyes:

Slightly OT:

Barrie McKay and Josh Windass are not in their respective squads for Swansea v 2nd bottom Wigan.

I don't know if either are injured.

Garner and Naismith start with Lewis MacLeod on the bench.

Very few leave Ibrox for greener pastures.

I remember Toral moving to Hull for a few million quid shortly after his spell with us. One of the slowest players I've seen.

Wes
Tav
Senderos
Hill
Wallace
Holt
Hyndman
Torral
Miller
Garner
McKay

Boneshuddering

Garner was a weird one. I didn’t know anything about him when he signed other than it seemed like watching Soccer Saturday every week he was always scoring for Preston.

Back