Staunch Trainers on sale on Size

reduced to £40 so just a pair.

iAGIPOY.png
Actually, not bad. I could wear these.

Good to see all the Gok Wans out as per.

Does anyone remember the ones the Rangers shops used to sell, always wondered who bought them. I think i now have the answer

Maybe a sweeping statement, but the Tims I know all mad for Adidas, puts me off them lol.

There was a recent rumour they’re going with Adidas for their kits as of next season. Hope not as I like the brand and have a lot of their stuff. Would love us to go back with Adidas one day.

I honestly think most of the posters on here still think hi tec silver shadow are a good shoe. Nothing wrong with these, good football shoe that go with jeans

I had the customized Adidas in red white and blue for Manchester but didn't remember to take them home was so broken

Wearing these out and about will see you branded as nazi/facist/britnat/pure traitur tae yur cuntry English/Tory/unionist/Orange even possibly all of the above in one go!

Welcome to friendly Scotland ...where the native Scots are treated like @#$% over a mob who's bloodline is more diluted than a pint in a gallagate slophoose
Brilliant!! :)) :)) :))
I’m getting a pair. %^*& the nats

Back