St Mirren - Good laugh

Not normally one to look on opponents forums but its Monday and work is dragging in. This post has fairly brightened up my day:

"Sevco have 2 half decent players, Morelos and Kent.

They have the crowds and the match officials behind them to make up the lack of quality.

Put guys like Jack, Arfield, Kamara and Aribo in our side and they wouldn’t improve us"
Wow. Drugs are bad! M'kay

Haters gonna hate. Imagine being so bitter that you can’t bring yourself to admit we are a genuine title challenge this season?!?!?

Not normally one to look on opponents forums but its Monday and work is dragging in. This post has fairly brightened up my day:

They have the crowds and the match officials behind them to make up the lack of quality.

Put guys like Jack, Arfield, Kamara and Aribo in our side and they wouldn’t improve us"

I see Mhari Black has discovered football forums

They're having a laugh surely

There are boys in our under 21s who would be the best player in their team.

Best way to answer this is put 5 past the jobbers to put them in their place.

I live and work in Paisley and need to live amongst these cretins.
Totally deluded and they merely survive solely based on their hatred of absolutely everything/everyone.

guaranteed their tactics on wednesday will be to kick feck out of Defoe as we won't have an out-and-out striker as back-up - and, as usual for teams coming to Ibrox, to waste as much time as possible which will be evident from the third minute to everyone apart from the muppet refereeing

Then they do better against us at home as we will not have a big crowd cheering us on. Will check the stats for St Mirren home wins or maybe not.

No doubt a mentally challenged.

They have infested forums of most teams in Britain to spew their bile about us.

A support who didn't give a fuck when their club loaned out their stadium and club shop to the mentally challengeds for a few weeks. Tells you all you need to know about them.

A life in comedy awaits

I thought Paisley had overcome it's Temazepam problems?

This is up there with suffocating cat style behaviour from whoever has written that. A focus group to find out the person responsible and report to the relevant authorities is maybe required.

I can’t believe that any sane football fan ofscottish team would think this. Any midfield in the country would instantly be transformed with those 4.

Back