Winning the League or Europa League?

steveski

Easy question. What would be the better season. Winning our own League or the Europa League which would possibly bring with it lots more recognition outside this country?

Europa league would be the bigger achievement but its the league all day long for me.
Get back on top domestically. Worry about the rest after that

Any other season it would be a European trophy but this season it must be the league. I genuinely believe they will fall like a house of cards if we do.

bit early to be drinking but in answer to your question. recognition outside this country

win 55 and planet Tim will go into meltdown.

Any other season it would be a European trophy but this season it must be the league. I genuinely believe they will fall like a house of cards if we do.

Why - you don't think guaranteed Champions League group qualification for us would have a negative impact on them?

Easy question. What would be the better season. Winning our own League or the Europa League which would possibly bring with it lots more recognition outside this country?

Winning the league first and foremost. Anything we win after that whether it be Scottish cup or Europa league is a bonus

Why - you don't think guaranteed Champions League group qualification for us would have a negative impact on them?

Yes of course it would. But they would also have a decent chance of getting there. And there is no doubt if they get 9 they'll overspend to try and get 10. Would rather nip in the bud this season.

Im greedy.... Both. ;)
got to be the lge and 55. The europa run has been fun and a great run and still going strong but we live amongst the most bitter self centred filth fans in history and they need beaten!! We can do it and the aftermath will be immense and last a decade. :))

The Europa League guarantees unbelievable sums of money in the form of guaranteed CL income.

That'd bring with it 55, 56, 57.....

Plus itd give us something we'd never had meaning there would be only one competition we'd played in that we'd never won having won every honour in Scotland and two European trophies.

Back