Match Thread Rangers 1-0 St Mirren - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv - Highlights in Post #1

I stated, in another post about what to me is a disturbing aspect to this current Rangers team, in that they can totally dominate celtc and play some terrific attacking football, but against lesser teams like St. Mirren (Stranraer) etc.- even allowing for them parking the bus - we look strangely lethargic, devoid of energy and creativity. There seems to be a lack of ruthlessness in how we approach these kinds of games, not exactly the sign of a league-winning contender.

Our final ball, playing with one up top, is rotten. Aribo having no right foot hampers attacks a lot of the time

Flanagan is a defender and nothing else - nothing going forward. To be honest, poor decision to play him over Patterson to be honest.

Lovely run there by Aribo.

I stated, in another post about what to me is a disturbing aspect to this current Rangers team, in that they can totally dominate celtc and play some terrific attacking football, but against lesser teams like St. Mirren (Stranraer) etc.- even allowing for them parking the bus - we look strangely lethargic, devoid of energy and creativity. There seems to be a lack of ruthlessness in how we approach these kinds of games, not exactly the sign of a league-winning contender.

The only points we've dropped this season were against Celtic, where the manager picked the wrong team, and Pittodrie and Tynecastle. Doesn't really back up your comments.

just be glad to get these 3 points tied up and onto next game to be honest. not a good game to watch this one.

Back