Vaping in club deck concourses banned starting next week v county .

The_Degan

Was told this by two stewards tonight . Seems a strange decision . Not sure about the rest of the ground .

I haven't noticed it much in the club deck other than the concourse area. They can be a pain when they have the big clouds but the smaller ones I don't see an issue.

Why’s it good? What difference does it make to you?
Well since I’m in CF the CD makes no difference, but if it’s being extended to other parts of the ground I’m all for it.
But to answer What’s it to me? Someone blowing an unknown substance which has yet to be rigorously tested over a course of years for any health effects in and around me, that’s what it is to me.

Nah, they should be evicted. I find it as bad as sitting near a smoker - even if it is supposed to be less dangerous to me.
A section of the concourse designated for vaping at h/t wouldn’t affect anyone who doesn’t like it.They simply wouldn’t have to go near it.

Reactions: VMS
They are generally banned under smoking policies in most places anyway. They encourage people to smoke regular cigarettes.

Well since I’m in CF the CD makes no difference, but if it’s being extended to other parts of the ground I’m all for it.
But to answer What’s it to me? Someone blowing an unknown substance which has yet to be rigorously tested over a course of years for any health effects in and around me, that’s what it is to me.
Get yourself a wee mask like the Japanese wear, sounds right up your street.

I genuinely don’t mind people smoking.

Can’t say I ever overly notice it on the Euro Away’s either.

It’s open air would rather people were just allowed to smoke than having to be shady about it in the toilets.

Back