Mark Guidi - Rangers working to bring someone in

I would say we would always be “working “ on bringing someone in, whether it is January window or summer window. So I suppose he right in a way. Still a cock though.

Guidi couldnae find his own erse wi two hands. Can’t see how he’d find info like this.

Hope it's a striker.
Agree i also think we need a striker if we hope to win the title.If for some reason we lose Defoe, we are in big trouble, even if Alfie stays.
Weve got nobody else to slot in to their positions, especially when we continue to hit high crosses into the box, against big central defenders.?

Knows nothing, taking it for granted we will so he can spout told you so...journalist and I use the word loosely taking a stab in the dark so he is

FFS.

google + numbers out + new DOF in + stakes = hardly rocket science

The non-intelligence of scottish mhedia strikes again.

Ive heard that 6 players were going out, and 2 were coming in.And i don't know Mark Guidi before im asked.
I'm meaning specifically Shaqiri. Highly, highly unlikely but would be amazing if it did.
I just hope we don't neglect the window and leave ourselves short. I'm sure they won't .

Someone on loan would do. We need something to keep the squad going. Can’t see us spending any money this month.

Sometimes I question whether there's any truth in comments on here when media guys are labelled as mentally challengeds. I can say with absolute certainty though that mark guidi is a rabid bead rattler. I know cousins of his and a more bitter group of them you'd struggle to find.

We have more than enough players on the books, 2 for every position

We may have the numbers but if we are going from Ryan Kent to Brandon Barker that’s a very serious downgrade.

We only had one available striker tonight as well, had Defoe been injured in the warm up or something we’d have seen Sheyi Ojo as our striker. That should be a bit of warning shot that we need to strengthen our attacking options as you can’t guarantee players won’t be injured or suspended.

He's just guessing, you could say the same about any team during a transfer window and you's be right most of the time.

He's guessing. The transfer window is open. I'm sure most clubs are trying to get players in. It's a throw away line to make him feel relevant. He has no inside knowledge.

We are struggling to break 10 men behind the ball tonight from midfield to front broke down so many times we need a quality player in there and whether that will happen this window is to be seen.

Back