Mark Guidi - Rangers working to bring someone in

Me to grigo but I actually think we'll be ok on Sunday. Hearts will play into out hands stendel plays a high line at won't have his team sit and that will suit us. According to my hearts supporting mate they were poor again last night and were lucky go get a point

He may try and change that on Sunday. Although the last time Hearts came flying out the traps for 15 minutes we had no answers and dropped stupid points.

Sunday is a potential banana skin for us and if we are not at out best, will be punished.

A big club are looking to sign a player in the transfer window? That's pretty earth shattering stuff.

Would be a bigger story if we weren't looking to bring someone in.

He may try and change that on Sunday. Although the last time Hearts came flying out the traps for 15 minutes we had no answers and dropped stupid points.

Sunday is a potential banana skin for us and if we are not at out best, will be punished.
I do agree it's a banana skin but he comes across as one of those managers that womt change his philosophy just because he's up against us or them. They also play a 442 which means we'll have the extra man in the middle. Also the last game they were going long to that big striker uche and playing for second balls and forced an error he seems to be on the bench most of the time now. Plus there two best players in hickey and Smith are both injured

Grezda, King, Murphy, Barjonas and Doc out. Possibly room for a goal scoring midfielder in the squad.
You can add Rudden, Aktayi ? and a few of the younger lads out . I know Doc is still to go out yet but he will be away by the end of the window. That opens up a fair bit of space in the squad.

I really hope we get another striker and an attacking midfielder in to ensure we don't end up with 0-0 draws at home to the two banks of 5 mobs.

Bit Off topic, but have we ever went a transfer window without signing a player. (apart from when we had a transfer ban)

No shit Sherlock, Guidi with his finger 9n the pulse as usual. Top title contenders looking at signing players when the window is open!?? No really...well %^*& me and call me Shirley

You have to wonder why he says this without saying a players name. Surely being on the frontfoot with a breaking story of a player we are going for is better than cryptic shit.

You have to wonder why he says this without saying a players name. Surely being on the frontfoot with a breaking story of a player we are going for is better than cryptic shit.

Throw out some attention seeking bollox, might be right, might be wrong and will just say we lost out if nothing comes of it. Sports journalism at its finest.

..a football team are attempting to sign an unidentified player for an unknown position, in the transfer window?
This is cutting edge journalism in Scotland.

How about young Layton Stewart from Liverpool? Looks a cracking young player and could do us a turn up here.

Not that he knows anything.

But either a loan with a view to permanent or a permanent deal now of a quality striker who can step in if Alf is out and will be be up to speed to take Alfie place next year, assuming big ££ bids come in.

Not expecting any signings but if something does materialise an attacking midfielder, right sided forward would be my preference.

Bit Off topic, but have we ever went a transfer window without signing a player. (apart from when we had a transfer ban)
The very first window after the 18 month embargo was lifted.

Spiv & Co cried about how unjust the punishment was then spent the square root of hee haw in the first available window.

I think last night showed we’re a wee bit short up front.

Are we still interested in the boy Majer or is that a no go?

Guid knows phuck all

Guy is a mhutant with his head so far up Lieswell arse he doesn’t know the time of day never mind any potential transfer target we may be after

Back