West Ham want Conor Goldson

LyonGer

According to the Daily Star.

Rangers set to double their money on Connor Goldson as West Ham plot transfer raid
West Ham transfer plans include experienced Rangers centre-back Connor Goldson

West Ham are plotting a raid for Rangers centre-back Connor Goldson, it’s claimed.

The Hammers are in the middle of a relegation scrap.

David Moyes has been tasked with dragging them up the table, but performances have been underwhelming.

The experienced Scot is eager to add fresh faces and has now earmarked Goldson.

According to Football Insider he could cost in excess of £6m.

And, unfortunately for the West Ham faithful, Goldson isn’t expected to leave Ibrox until the summer.

We sell a player to a premiership team for £6m, the game’s a bogey. They’re raking the money in so we need to be taking advantage of them.

Dunno what's funnier, the OP referencing the daily star as a source or those saying "£6m?!" As if this is even remotely true

£6 million doesn’t even bring us to the table to start negotiations.

The sooner the window closes the better as it’s becoming really tedious reading all the bullsh*t.

Not going anywhere in this window, but as I have said before it would not surprise me if the big man wanted to head back to England in the summer.

giphy.gif

Who are this football insider mob? I’d never heard of them until this transfer window but seem to see them on every transfer rumour

Why are papers running with stories from Football Insider?

They’ve never had anything right.

How can so many of our players be of interest all of a sudden? I though we needed to invest £50 million to close the so called gap!

£6 million is just an insult, as said above starting price to any EPL club is £15 million and that is just to get us to reply.

Clickbait for the hordes who want to believe we’ll weaken our side before the transfer window closes.

every Rangers first team player would be a target for most EPL bottom 12 teams so this shit will come up for the next week.
We dont need to sell anyone and if we did we would be handing the scum the title.

Gerrards most trusted centre back. No way he’s going for anything less than double that even then £12m far too cheap.

According to the Daily Star.

Rangers set to double their money on Connor Goldson as West Ham plot transfer raid
West Ham transfer plans include experienced Rangers centre-back Connor Goldson

West Ham are plotting a raid for Rangers centre-back Connor Goldson, it’s claimed.

The Hammers are in the middle of a relegation scrap.

David Moyes has been tasked with dragging them up the table, but performances have been underwhelming.

The experienced Scot is eager to add fresh faces and has now earmarked Goldson.

According to Football Insider he could cost in excess of £6m.

And, unfortunately for the West Ham faithful, Goldson isn’t expected to leave Ibrox until the summer.

ha ha more made up rubbish - no way are we parting with Goldson for 6m

Did I recently read that Forest wanted £20M for Worrall?

These teams have bucket loads of money but, if the media are believed, want to offer peanuts.

Back