Club statement on SFA charges

Much of the cynicism in regard to the inertia practiced by our club over the past twenty years in regard to the concerted onslaught wrought against our club is entirely justified. With Murray I suspect any inertia/neglect was to avoid scrutiny in regard to how much he and his family were screwing out of the club to the point it was left on its knees.

The regimes that followed prior to King were designed to further weaken and ultimately destroy the club from within off the back of Murray’s careless and wilful mismanagement. Hence no defence of the club was offered with catastrophic results.

It seems to me that King is playing the game in a very specific and calculated manner in trying to make the mountain come to Mohamed so to speak. He knows that they know that he has a lot of dirt on them given their unholy alliance with the filth who despite their pious yelps of sporting integrity, were neck deep in corruption and blatantly benefitting from state aid.

My suspicion is that despite our frustration at him not going directly for the jugular, he has tried to sanitise things privately and behind the scenes. It would seem that we are seeing acts of defiance almost bloodyminded in nature which tell me that we are getting close to King pressing his version of the nuclear button. (What that might be I know not)

I think there was a general feeling amongst the board that they could achieve their aims of levelling the playing field by background manipulation and a degree of subversive persuasion. But clearly given the measure of control garnered by the filth across almost every facet of the game, media, government et al they have become entrenched in their position of ill gained control.

Do we honestly believe that a guy like King whom has put millions of pounds of his own money into the club is less informed than we are of what has been and continues to be wrought on our club by the filths meticulously planned hegemony?

I cannot believe that our outgoing chairman and his star chamber do not have a plan B. I think Robertson is merely the friendly, carbon neutral face at the forefront of the business designed to lapse our enemies into a false sense of security. Kings house of cards statement, determination to see Ashley off the premises, war with SA tax authorities portray a character who is unlikely to roll over and have his tummy tickled by the filth and their acolytes.

I suspect we are closing in on the end game which is being precipitated by the kind of bloodyminded brinksmanship we are seeing from the SFA an organisation infested with those who’s only purpose is to serve the filth. The filibustering, subversion and downright deflection by the football establishment/Establishment in terms of the the horrific Parkhead pedophile ring illustrates just how much of a grip they have on the levers of control.

For me this factor is why we have not seen an out and out, gloves off, dogfight between the club and lets just term them as ‘the tangible vestiges of the filths interests’. But that doesn’t mean that King isn’t prepared to scorch the earth to get what he wants. After all he has tried to be benevolent and constructive, sadly to no avail, which begs the question, what next?

Last edited:
The biggest thing imo that is pissing the fans off are the continual attacks from so called pundits who are given podium's to spout their crap added to this is the thought up charges that come from the SFA.
All the fans are asking for is the club to respond and show that the club is unwilling to let this continue

The biggest thing imo that is pissing the fans off are the continual attacks from so called pundits who are given podium's to spout their crap added to this is the thought up charges that come from the SFA.
All the fans are asking for is the club to respond and show that the club is unwilling to let this continue

Its a concerted and a coordinated ongoing attack. They take it in turns. When the club make a statement another so called pundit will immediately pop up and belittle the club for defending itself. Its a very clear strategy they have.

When you say "the board know what they are doing" IMHO that is backing them.
You then say "No suggestion either that they can make a success of this..."
I'm confused, GG, they know what they are doing but you're not suggesting they can be successful. That doesn't make any sense.

They might know what they're doing and how they intend pursuance of their credible claims.

That doesn't mean they will make a success of it.

I just hate this instance the board are useless buffoons that 'dont know what they are doing'. I'm fully entitled to that view.

They might know what they're doing and how they intend pursuance of their credible claims.

That doesn't mean they will make a success of it.

I just hate this instance the board are useless buffoons that 'dont know what they are doing'. I'm fully entitled to that view.

Unless it's personal, surely you form an opinion of folk employed to do a job based on how good they are at that task, how successful they are?

Unless it's personal, surely you form an opinion of folk employed to do a job based on how good they are at that task, how successful they are?
Having met only a few over the years, the most caring, benevolent Rangers Men I've encountered.

They fück up from time to time, occasionally hugely I.e. with Pedro. But they make up for it with their loyalty.

I'll never get sucked in to being a board Patsie after DM - alway's watching - and ensuring they remain true to the cause and that they know what their doing. I genuinely believe they do.

Much of the cynicism in regard to the inertia practiced by our club over the past twenty years in regard to the concerted onslaught wrought against our club is entirely justified. With Murray I suspect any inertia/neglect was to avoid scrutiny in regard to how much he and his family were screwing out of the club to the point it was left on its knees.

The regimes that followed prior to King were designed to further weaken and ultimately destroy the club from within off the back of Murray’s careless and wilful mismanagement. Hence no defence of the club was offered with catastrophic results.

It seems to me that King is playing the game in a very specific and calculated manner in trying to make the mountain come to Mohamed so to speak. He knows that they know that he has a lot of dirt on them given their unholy alliance with the filth who despite their pious yelps of sporting integrity, were neck deep in corruption and blatantly benefitting from state aid.

My suspicion is that despite our frustration at him not going directly for the jugular, he has tried to sanitise things privately and behind the scenes. It would seem that we are seeing acts of defiance almost bloodyminded in nature which tell me that we are getting close to King pressing his version of the nuclear button. (What that might be I know not)

I think there was a general feeling amongst the board that they could achieve their aims of levelling the playing field by background manipulation and a degree of subversive persuasion. But clearly given the measure of control garnered by the filth across almost every facet of the game, media, government et al they have become entrenched in their position of ill gained control.

Do we honestly believe that a guy like King whom has put millions of pounds of his own money into the club is less informed than we are of what has been and continues to be wrought on our club by the filths meticulously planned hegemony?

I cannot believe that our outgoing chairman and his star chamber do not have a plan B. I think Robertson is merely the friendly, carbon neutral face at the forefront of the business designed to lapse our enemies into a false sense of security. Kings house of cards statement, determination to see Ashley off the premises, war with SA tax authorities portray a character who is unlikely to roll over and have his tummy tickled by the filth and their acolytes.

I suspect we are closing in on the end game which is being precipitated by the kind of bloodyminded brinksmanship we are seeing from the SFA an organisation infested with those who’s only purpose is to serve the filth. The filibustering, subversion and downright deflection by the football establishment/Establishment in terms of the the horrific Parkhead pedophile ring illustrates just how much of a grip they have on the levers of control.

For me this factor is why we have not seen an out and out, gloves off, dogfight between the club and lets just term them as ‘the tangible vestiges of the filths interests’. But that doesn’t mean that King isn’t prepared to scorch the earth to get what he wants. After all he has tried to be benevolent and constructive, sadly to no avail, which begs the question, what next?

'Interesting'...

Having met only a few over the years, the most caring, benevolent Rangers Men I've encountered.

They fück up from time to time, occasionally hugely I.e. with Pedro. But they make up for it with their loyalty.

I'll never get sucked in to being a board Patsie after DM - alway's watching - and ensuring they remain true to the cause and that they know what their doing. I genuinely believe they do.

We need a CEO who will robustly champion the Cub's interests on and off the pitch, GG. We're being, to be polite, sabotaged. If this isn't stopped no manager will able to bring success and therefore no manager will go anywhere near us.

George, if you fc_uk up hugely, then no amount of loyalty makes up for it.

I believe we have the ability to win this league.

However, I don't believe we will, or will be allowed to.

A major cause, or reason for me is the inertia from the 29th of last month.

As someone else has said, the longer the delay of any real response (and that ship sailed at the turn of the year), the more diluted any message becomes.

Last edited:
What makes you say that?

Because he has been the managing director of Rangers during a period of time where we - as a club / support - have seen our players cheated by match officials on a regular basis, see players being leathered ( broken bones / facial injuries - Motherwell captain laughs at our player getting broken bones ), players intimidated by opposition support both on and off the field of play...

I could go on but I’ll just cite this on incident:

Rangers v Killie ( 27 months ago )

Ryan Jack incorrectly yellow carded for being assaulted by Kirk Broad foot

After a few minutes of he 4th official enters the field of play to instruct the ref to change the yellow to a red

That incident should’ve been the tipping point, we should have went to war with The SFA at that moment...

crickets

The thing is the SFA/La well won’t give a flying fuk about statements, we need to do what they do, get lawyered up and frighten them out their wee comfort zone, get the gloves off, its worked well for the rats over the years.
Unfortunately our lawyers aren't very good. Perhaps a new set of lawyers is required??

The statement will come after the hearing but before any official announcement that we have been found guilty. It will detail our evidence and be hopefully backed up by legal precedent etc. it will leave the SFA nowhere to go and they will need to either back down or face a legal challenge. Once they have backed down and found that there was no case to answer by Rangers, the filthy hoards will go into a major melt down. That is what I am hoping but I think it unlikely.
SFA can't afford legal cases. Another open goal for us to ram it up them. Hopefully, even our lawyers can manage that. Hold my beer!

They can,t afford legal cases against Celtic mate.we could be a different matter.

The club should be going public, we are starting games with a handicap (match officials). I do t watch the paeds, but based on what I read on here they appear to get away with a hell of a lot, whilst we have players getting dismissed for being assaulted / making a gesture / 2 infringements etc.

If there is nobody working within the club that can tackle the he corrupt system head n, hire somebody who can.

The club should create a specific post with the sole responsibility of monitoring all the 'honest mistakes' and to compare like for like against other incidents at other clubs.It's only when we are able to publicly highlight all of the injustices that we will hopefully benefit from a level playingfield.

In regards officials I think the managers repeated comments about the refs needing help and calling for VAR is his way of staying the right side of the rules whilst highlighting the standards. As for all out war there is nothing to be gained and we need to be smarter. We cannot be seen to be childish and defensing moonhowlers like Sutton and Harrison but I hope there is a lot more going on behind the scenes with the editors of these rags.

As pointed out by Southpaws in post #701 King doesnt have a record of backing down in the face of adversity from the authorities.

The club should create a specific post with the sole responsibility of monitoring all the 'honest mistakes' and to compare like for like against other incidents at other clubs.It's only when we are able to publicly highlight all of the injustices that we will hopefully benefit from a level playingfield.

We’ll have match analysts who could do this in an afternoon.

They should also be briefing the manager re any “honest mistakes” that he can cite in post match press conferences. Imagine the last he could’ve rhymed FF after a Parkpaed. Instead, Rangers have given Clancy another free hit.

Match officials are a clear and present danger to #55 in 2020.

I think the statement probably was scheduled for today now that last night is over but I won't be surprised if Rangers held back to see what if anything will happen to thumbheid after last night.

If nothing happends to the thumb then it's more bullets for us to fire.

I can only now assume the legal advice is to say nothing until the hearing. But, they could at least say that.

Bunch of adults frothing at the gash for a football club to put out a statement :oops:

What a time to be alive.

Is it not that we are fed up being treated like second class citizens in our country and see a "shooty in" with these latest ridiculous charges rather than frothing for a statement. Either way, I will put my faith in our board to deal with this correctly and vociferously if required. Wouldn't be the first time I've been left disappointed but there you go.

Do we not get punished from uefa if we take a governing body to court
My understanding was that EUFA punish clubs for going outwith football to the law courts and that they grudgingly will allow going to CAS for adjudication ? I might be wrong though.

Waiting to see what happens to thumb is sensible if that's what we're doing. More ammunition if they ignore it.
Another day goes by and another excuse gets made, making a statement telling people a more forthcoming statement will be followed after the weekend, then nothing, these people really are amateurs when it comes to this stuff.
Personally don’t want another meaningless statement, just action.

I’m frankly amazed that anyone still thinks that the board would actually do something. How many examples do people need that they are feckless in this area. Prepare for radio silence or another set of words that prevent or change nothing.
Stop being amazed at people on here who take it as a person slight when this board is justifiably criticised.

If there is no action taken against Griffiths, then we have to come out all guns blazing, all supported by video evidence. This cannot be allowed to continue. A blind man can see we are in danger of losing out on a possible league title by frauds and cheats.
We should do but we won,t when it comes to following up statements we are pretty spineless.

Waiting to see what happens to thumb is sensible if that's what we're doing. More ammunition if they ignore it.
Not just thumb mate .but we should also asking why the Celtic player Johnston think that his name wasn,t booked for diving. Alfie was booked against the scum for it .but the Celtic player wasn,t last night.

Have seen a lot of posters calling for action rather than another statement, genuinely wondering what kind of action people are hoping for?

You can be yellow carded for blowing a kiss. You can be yellow carded for a fist pump. Throw an object into the crowd and its fine - if you play for Celtic. Come on Rangers - annihilate the SFA here.

Ryan Jack can can get a yellow card for getting stamped on by Kirk Broadfoot.

4 m utes letter 4th official enters the field of play to get the yellow changed to a red.

Corrupt shíte like this does not happen to any other club.

It's amazing how the scum have a tight hold around the media and social media. Social media being the key. Fair enough we all know they have a stranglehold on the media but now they have pioneered a new tactic and waged social media war. Its evident every incident or decision, its blown up and set forth to multiply and pop up everywhere. Hollicom ate certainly earning their keep and as much as I would hate us to be so petty and dramatic over absolutely everything, we are now at the stage we have to. The smear is on. You just have to look at Celtic associated persons being convicted of bheast behaviour, minimal coverage. Compare that to Alfredo Morelos or anything regarding us, it goes on and on and on.

ZGNjOWVlZWRiM2Ix.jpg

Disciplinary Rule 204 - All Clubs and recognised football bodies shall procure that its officials, Team Staff, employees and players conduct themselves in an orderly fashion at all times during and/or after a match. In particular, Clubs and recognised football bodies are responsible for ensuring that its officials, Team Staff, employees and players refrain from any one or a combination of the following: (a) becoming involved in a confrontation (b) conduct that is likely to lead to or to exacerbate or prolong a hostile or argumentative situation with players and/or team staff from the opposing team and/or match officials (c) conduct that may otherwise incite disorder.

If Celtic are not cited for the behaviour of their players and officials, it is complete hypocrisy and double standards.

Back