Greg Stewart

Shows the importance to bring someone in we know Alfie will be suspended again for something trivial so need depth

I don't see a partnership with him and Defoe working! Hopefully back soon though, certainly has a part to play

Nothing against GS but couldn’t imagine in August we’d be anxiously checking when he will be back.
I get what you mean but tbh every time he's been selected he's played well. He's scored on near enough every app has he not?

I get what you mean but tbh every time he's been selected he's played well. He's scored on near enough every app has he not?
Don‘t get me wrong, I’d be delighted for the lad if he could play a part at the mo, just never foresaw when we were bringing in Kent, Ojo, Jones, Hastie that we’d find ourselves in the position of desperately wanting him involved. But glad he’s here

Missed him last night. Would've been ideal to come on for 20-25 minutes and try to unpick their defence.

I would love to see him getting a run of games even off the bench.No idea who he
would replace just that he would bring something different to our play.

I like Stewart and its a shame he’s got injured now as I’m sure he would have got game time with Morelos being out. Stewart reminds me a lot of De Boer in terms of style not overall quality.

Think Stewart is precisely the kind of muscle and movement Defoe needs up top with him to get the best out of him. Real shame he is injured.

Just need to get through the Hearts game and Alfie will be back.

This is exactly what I think.

We go 2 up when Alfie unfairly gets punished now and again.

Would probably have played a part in our last few games if he wasn't injured, he might make the Ross County game.

I know this won't be popular but Ojo can play as a striker IMO, he is a finisher, with the way we play and dominate teams we only need someone who can finish, and he has pace.

I know this won't be popular but Ojo can play as a striker IMO, he is a finisher, with the way we play and dominate teams we only need someone who can finish, and he has pace.
Ran about like a headless chicken when he was up op against Stranraer.

A player that would've been handy on Wed, although he prob wouldn't have got a chance. Was interesting to hear SG say he was a loss due to his injury

Back