Filth fc have officially complained to Sky about Boyd

Brick_Top

Official Ticketer
CELTIC have complained to Sky Sports over Kris Boyd’s remarks about Leigh Griffiths.
SunSport understands the Hoops contacted the broadcaster in writing in the wake of the midweek spat between the pair.

Griffiths sent a message to Boyd after his goal
Griffiths pointed at the Rangers and Kilmarnock legend – on duty for Sky at the Rugby Park clash – and put his finger to his mouth after scoring against Kilmarnock.
It followed Boyd’s claim last month that the Scotland international had just four weeks to save his Parkhead career.

The SunSport columnist delivered his response in Sky Sports’ post-match analysis, questioning the number of starts Griffiths has made since the summer of 2016 when Brendan Rodgers took over as boss.

That looks to have irked the Celts hierarchy, who now want answers from telly chiefs.

You really couldn’t mark their necks with a blow torch.

We’ve just had to endure 3 weeks of our best player being called a thug / waster and suffer all sorts of other abuse from all angles of the Scottish media.

Yet one pundit dares to speaks out about a filth player and all hell has broken loose.

honestly, they are incredible, how they have the brass neck to come away with this is unreal but I suppose we shouldn’t be surprised

What's the Lawell link to Sky? Am I correct in thinking one of his children work for them? I know his son is at Man City but I'm sure it's been mentioned in the past there is a connection.

Pretty clever from their board. Hoodwinking their fans, the longer they talk about Morelos/ Boyd/ Thumb etc the less notice they are taking of little to no investment in this transfer window.

Playing to the hordes by posturing. Nothing will come of it. Waste of everyone's time.

They’re an absolute embarrassment to humanity.

All because they lost a game of football and have absolutely no idea how to handle it.

It's a dirty war and we have to fight it whether we want to or not. While Boyd isn't our player or under contract in any way, we are involved indirectly. The hypocrisy and double standards needs shown up for what they are! The comparison with Morelos can't be washed away.
It boils my piss, the club has to be stronger in this department and they've really not done enough with the attacks on Alfredo. Just so much appathy towards the dark arts, hence why we are such an easy target.

This particular one doesn’t directly concern Rangers so I’m not overly bothered either way.

That said, the difference in how the clubs conduct themselves when someone publicly criticises them or their players is night and day.

We need to wake up. And the bigger picture here is ONE person in the media nails his colours to our mast, against a wave of moonhowling lunatics, and they want him silenced.

Also, this is just appeasement to take the pressure off the board for not spending fortunes/not pursuing article 12, replacing Rodgers with Lennon etc.

It's was always going to be someone else's fault should Rangers challenge again and now it's here, it's time for them to create a siege mentality.

Their board recently at a question and answer night described themselves as being on a "war footing" with the whole of Scotland ffs.

Wow, they really are a parody of themselves imagine if we sent a complaint everytime our players were insulted or abused by pundits. The mailing list would go out the door. Ludicrous that this morally absent club have a cheek to complain when their club is rife with scandels and terrorism.

If I was running our PR I’d stick in a #metoo complaint about Andy Walker and Ian Crocker. ;)

What exactly are they complaining about? Is it not Boyd or any analyst to make statements on why clubs/players whatever are playing well or not well?

he did not personally attack him that I’m aware.
Insufficient subservient crawling towards the "misunderstood genius" Lurgan Bigot and the "troubled but talented" racist Griffiths.

If that entire evil club and all associated with it were to vanish from the face of the earth one day then the planet would lose nothing and nobody of any worth.

sorry mate but Celtics reaction to this is embarrassing!! I wouldn’t want our club doing that!
after everything thats happened over the past 3 weeks alone i want rangers to come out fighting on the front foot to go for the jugular, the columnsists, the editors, the pundits and the tv and radio stations instead we get a statement saying we'll put out another statement

You know something, fair enough to the mentally challengeds.

They’ll actively defend their players while we sit back and allow days upon days of lies to be spread about the club and the playing staff across national press and radio.

We’re a soft touch and we deserve all we get.

Makes you realise how spineless our Club is in all honesty.

Compared to Sutton its night and day, yet nothing from us

GET YOUR FINGER OUT RANGERS

Back