Rangers Royal Rumble

Morelos would smash them all Brock Lesnar style. Souness and Big Dunc might get a couple of punches in but that's it.

Borna Barisic has that MMA look about him. I think he'd be harder to beat than some may imagine for a skinny guy.

My money's on Duncan Ferguson, though!

McCoist would win it. He wins everything

I can see him and Hateley as a tag team. They get rid of everyone and as Hateley is celebrating with the crowd McCoist sneakily throws him over the top rope and as Hateley is on the outside in disbelief McCoist shrugs and smiles cheekily. Earl Hebner raises his arm and his music kicks in

*This isnt a dig at McCoist, Hateley or both, just a Royal Rumble scenario as I see it. Its also not a dig at Earl Hebner
%^*& Earl Hebner!!

Managers Royal Rumble!
Wattie
Souey
Mixu last men standing
Warburton would start well early get spooked and eliminate himself at the halfway stage.
McIness music would hit but wouldn't appear through the curtain

Souness and Gazza last two. Gazza has played a blinder by kidding on he’s on people’s sides by laughing and joking with them then unleashing a barrage of blows when they’re not looking. Souness sees this and is weary at the end. Gazza wins him over eventually and they shake hands with suspicion. Souness pulls Gazza towards him and boots him in the baws, puts him in a headlock flips him upside town and slams him into the canvas. Souness is victorious.

Took that a bit too seriously there...

Ive still to see a harder man than John Greig in a Rangers shirt.
ive seen players who would kick and fight till their last breath.
Grieg took on all comers if they fancied it he took it on.
Dignified and Hard what a combination.

Back