Kris Boyd Statement

Kris Boyd has issued the following statement:

“My brother took his own life because of his mental health issues. The pain and suffering of his suicide still haunts me and my family each and every day, so please don’t accuse me of belittling another man’s mental health issues like I couldn’t care less. Just to be perfectly clear, on Sky Sports on Wednesday other night I mentioned Leigh’s mental STRENGTH in coping with criticism. I wasn’t talking about his mental health. They’re two totally different things. So if anyone genuinely believes I’d have a go at Leigh Griffiths for problems he’s gone through then, I’m sorry, they are wrong.”
Well said, Kris.
One thing though, no need to apologise to the cretins for any part of this.

It's ridiculous that it's come to this but this is what happens when one club and their cult are allowed to control the narrative.

You get blowhards like Sutton spouting poison about Rangers and out players unchallenged, even referring to Morelos as 'Buffalo Brains' on numerous occasions. You also have lonely Leckie penning a disgusting article attacking the same player in a piece that was nothing short of a completely unjustified character assassination. And not a word of condemnation from his employees.

Yet a pundit and former Rangers player makes a perfectly reasonable comment in assessment of one of their players behaviour and they get on their high horses about it and stamp their feet demanding SKy take action against them. End result is Boyd is vilified and ends up feeling the need to justify himself to these despicable bullies.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, until we start learning how to play and win the PR war and take the fight to them then this is only going to get worse.

They don’t like anyone in the media who dares stick their head above the parapet regarding their mob and will now not stop until they’ve got rid of him.
This is a deliberate act by Celtic FC to silence Boyd.

What an utter disgrace Boyd has felt (or been made as I suspect) the need to issue that statement.

Let's encourage our players to shout abuse up at commentary boxes at individuals who attack our club and players and well see the outcome. Farcical.

Leigh Griffiths has and always will attract and be the centre of controversy, however as we all know that has absolutely nothing to do with mental health.

The mentally challengeds are absolute scum, a more repugnant shower of wanks you will struggle to find.

Boyd should have publicly named them in his statement.

It is our burden that our footballing rivals are the most despicable, corrupt shower of bottom feeders in world football.

This is beyond a fucking joke. For years we have had Sutton and Hartson trolling and lying. We have sat back and said nothing. The minute Boyd says something slightly negative the bastards are hounding him. We really need to man up and go after these bastards.

Didnt Celtic allow hanging effigies inside Parkhead during suicide awareness week? Where's the apology?

Of course there is none and no one in the press gives a shit. Scumbags and hypocrits.

as much as I hate them, this is what we should be doing to Hartson and Sutton about Morelos

they should be making an apology for their conduct to him over the last 3 weeks but as usual the board says nothing

Boyd didn't have to make a statement as he's said nothing wrong.
Pandering to the paranoid..

Celtic as a club facilitated a display in which effigies where strung up at the piggery not long after what happened to Boyd’s brother, and they have the f’ing temerity to go after him on mental health? When you think you can’t despise what they stand for any more, something else comes along...

They are an utter disgrace and will get football in this country stopped at this rate. If you don't agree with them, you're going to suffer for it.

Why the need to explain himself to that rancid shower of c.unts.

The very same c.unts who hung effigies at their piggery the week after Boydie's brother took his own life.

Rancid scum!!

Said on another thread they better be very careful accusing Kris of belittling mental health issues after his brothers battle with it resulting in his suicide.

Well said Kris.

This has gone over the score, they need reigned in big time , they can take criticism and are now looking for issues where there are none ,this is all because Boyd is an ex Ranger.

Well done Boyd! Anyone else holding thier breath for an apology statement from the scum of Britain? Didn't think so x

If anyone needs reminding where we are at in the Rhepublic of Scotland, just look at this as another example.

Any mention from the scum about Boyd being subjected to sectarian abuse?
Any mention from the scum about effigies of hanging people given that Boyd has directly suffered from this in his life?
We all know the answer.
These (unts are dangerous.
Always the victims.
If you thought Boyd looked happy on 29th Dec wait til 55 comes...
Ive not been the biggest fan of Kris at times but he deserves all our support.
Id love to see a We Are All Kris Boyd banner.

Disgusting that Kris has to defend himself against that rancid club. Do not back down, Griffiths is a racist, filthy ned.

This has gone over the score, they need reigned in big time , they can take criticism and are now looking for issues where there are none ,this is all because Boyd is an ex Ranger.
They won't be reigned in mate.

No-one is there to reign them in.

They have a free pass in Scotland. They have it all sewn up.

He's been asked to release this statement to take the heat off Sky. Defintely a 'Look, a Squirrel!' moment. When does the complience officer issue the notice of complaint against the rhat Griffiths? Nah, it aint gonni happen now.

Ridiculous he had to issue this statement. I'm happy it's not the usual mealy mouthed apology but just a statement of fact. Would like to see his employees backing him.

We knew this would happen
Boyd having to defend himself
They have tried to throw Boyd under a bus simply to deflect from their own

Where have we seen the disgusting club act like that before to distract from their own guilt
How many peoples lives is that they have ruined now
Good to see Boyd stand up for himself but it just shows the pressure they apply to anyone who dare question them

Kris Boyd Record SPL scorer banner next home game.

They hate the fact he outscored any of their shite.

Back