Kris Boyd Statement

That rancid mob should be ashamed.
They should retract that abomination of a complaint and issue a grovelling apology to Boyd.

But we know they haven't got it in them !

I know of thumb heed and spoke to him couple times,the prick is as much as a fuckin ned cretin as you'd ever likely to meet. from his Hibs days,and can only imagine he's far worse now he's in with that lot.
his metal health is down to how he's been in his life,simple as that. complete and utter arse hole that he is,and always has been.%^*& him.
boyd shouldn't have needed to make a statement but at least he hasn't apologised as he's done nothing wrong what so ever! this is classic deflection tactics once again from a rancid zero moral club and it's employee's!

As soon as someone dares to speak out against them this is what happens, absolutely ridiculous that he needs to make a statement like this

Griffiths committed a criminal act by throwing objects into a football crowd, which could have got even nastier if fans retaliated against Griffiths actions. This the reason for the predictable Peasant media deflection narrative.
There's no need for any deflection though as they aren't even discussing Griffiths throwing objects as if it was in any way wrong.

It's just the typical mentally challenged way. They know exactly what happened with Kris' brother and they still pull this on him.

It's fùck all to do with the racists behaviour on wednesday night, they've been gunning for him since we won at the piggery.

He dared to be happy we won and called out the cheating referee. Add in him stating Sky's anti-Morelos agenda at Motherwell and he was always going to be a target.

In true filth fashion, they used his dead brother as a means of attack.

So kris and to issue a statement just to appease the offended club.

What a club they are. The permantly offended.

There’s the difference between our clubs..mentally challengeds aren’t slow to circle the wagons when one of their own is attacked.Meanwhile we are still waiting for a statement which started last week...

Incredible that they decided to have a very public show of turning victim. What boyd said was 100% correct, Griffiths canny take it and his last two goal celebrations have shown it. Wtf did it have to do with mental health? So basically nobody is allowed to comment on Griffiths and his behaviour now according to that mob.

The tims have massively just shone a spotlight on their own player and I'll bet he doesn't disappoint, he's going to lose the rag and soon.

Hilarious if the micks punt him now .

Well said boyd, disgusting from that mob.

There's no need for any deflection though as they aren't even discussing Griffiths throwing objects as if it was in any way wrong.

It's just the typical mentally challenged way. They know exactly what happened with Kris' brother and they still pull this on him.

It's fùck all to do with the racists behaviour on wednesday night, they've been gunning for him since we won at the piggery.

He dared to be happy we won and called out the cheating referee. Add in him stating Sky's anti-Morelos agenda at Motherwell and he was always going to be a target.

In true filth fashion, they used his dead brother as a means of attack.

When repeatedly telling lies about Boyd, it avoids the Peasant media mentioning Griffiths criminal behaviour of throwing objects into the crowd. Its what they do.

When repeatedly telling lies about Boyd, it avoids the Peasant media mentioning Griffiths criminal behaviour of throwing objects into the crowd. Its what they do.
I know what you're getting at mate but they can just adopt the bhoys club position and not mention any of it.

They hardly need to deflect, it's not as if anything is going to come of it anyway.

Well said however it is a sad day when he has to explain himself - especially when you consider some the trout that come out Sutton's mouth that goes unchallenged. Celtic are always the victim when actually they are always guilty. Rancid lot.

I know what you're getting at mate but they can just adopt the bhoys club position and not mention any of it.

They hardly need to deflect, it's not as if anything is going to come of it anyway.

If Griffiths is as mentally ill as Celtc say he is, then his criminal behaviour at Rugby Park is only confirming that he's a danger to himself and others. He could have caused a serious crowd disturbance the other night and the police should have arrested him after the game.

if mentaly ill why put him in cauldron of a football match.... 100% bullshit from mentally challengeds .... i work with folk who have genuine illness ... that wee dick Griffiths aint got one...

They don’t like anyone in the media who dares stick their head above the parapet regarding their mob and will now not stop until they’ve got rid of him.
This is a deliberate act by Celtic FC to silence Boyd.
Absolutely agree mate, an agenda They've been using for years.
To silence any dissenting voices.

Poor guy lost his brother to mental health issues and has to issue statements because that rancid mob complained about him,disgusting!

I wish their rancid horrible club would just get to %^*&! I genuinely don't see how any decent sane human being could support that mob

I don't say this lightly but if the Tims don't start to rein themselves in then someone on our side is seriously going to get injured by one of their lunatic fringe. Their mob simply cannot help themselves.

It's disgusting that Celtic as a club are happy to ramp the levels of bitterness and hatred to unprecedented levels.

the next ex bear or anyone with a rangers persuasion is going to issue a statement each time they even mention them.They are fuckin low lifes.the cheek they have of even bringing up mental health when they hung the effigies on world mental health awareness day

Does more for mental health than anyone else in Scottish football ffs.

Leigh Griffiths may or may not be mentally ill. He is also a classless wannabe gangster junkie ned.

Terrible that he even felt he needed to clarify that. They sure don’t like hearing thoughts outside their echo chamber.

Title number #55 absolutely consumes them, the vitriolic hatred we have witnessed since the 29th of December has been off the charts, the obsessive nature of them has been ramped up 10 fold. If and it’s a big if, we win the league this season, I expect absolute carnage in some of Glasgow’s streets, Thumb heid is a by product of the Celtic machine, he’s a classless idiot with huge gambling debts and hunners of weans, to hunners of women, but he’s not the root, the root starts at The Stade de Secrets. The root grows and grows, extending itself to those who want to associate themselves with that club.

I genuinely hope I’m wrong, but I’d advise all bears, when we lift the title, just get up the road and look after you and yours. Sorry if this sounds like total hyperbole.

I feel sorry for Boyd that he’s had to release that statement, but this is modern Scotland today as things stand.

Shouldn’t have had to say anything, but well done Boydy. Definitely a different man since retiring and no longer to speak his mind or show his colours

It would take someone with a child abuse denial / sweep under the carpet kind of mindset to accuse Kris Boyd for this.

Well done Kris Boyd, stay strong, you did your job correctly on Wednesday night. It is ridiculous that you had to issue a statement against a misguided complaint from a pathetic organisation.

The nine BBC Scotland running a compassion for leigh and Boyd the bad pundit at 9.40. Brought in Kenny Miller to discuss.

He shouldn’t even be needing to issue a statement.
100/% correct. But the fact that he has called it out .Should stop any speculation of what he meant .
Which means in my opinion they can get no further mileage from their made up claims.

Just shows u the difference no one has had to make any statements after attacking Morelos, Boyd never even done anything wrong regarding that wee junkie bastard

Shame Kris felt he had to come out and say what he actually meant regarding the snotter wiper.
Typical of Timmy to go after Kris for eff awe.
Always the offended.
Never the offenders.

Shame Boydy felt the need to have to answer they kuntz back and have to go through the pain of discussing his own personal situation. griffiths is a fuckin reptile.

Imagine Neil Lennon was still playing

Imagine Neil Lennon was say, playing for Hibs, and got sectarian abuse from Rangers fans.

Imagine a year later Neil Lennon became a pundit for Sky and criticised a Rangers player for throwing an object into the oppositions support.

Imagine Rangers made a formal complaint about his comments.

Now, would Neil Lennon be releasing a statement clarifying the context of what he said and going out of his way to justify it, bringing up a painful memory of a loved one passing?

Trully detest this country sometimes.

Latest posts

Back