Kris Boyd Statement

These scummy mentally challenged scumbags need brought down a peg or two and the rest of the clubs in this country to speak up against them

Shame Kris felt he had to come out and say what he actually meant regarding the snotter wiper.
Typical of Timmy to go after Kris for eff awe.
Always the offended.
Never the offenders.

this ridiculous that Kris has even had to talk about the pain of losing his brother when that wee rhat Griffiths is acting like a Ned then whipping out the victim card. Mental health issues do not mean you get a pass on acting like a decent human being.

Disgraceful Boyd has had to release this statement.

Celtic morals are truly entrenched in the deepest sewers of hell.

It is typical of them to play the victim card here. In fact using Griffiths and his mental issues - whatever they are - is the real scandal here - Celtic FC are utter fxxking vermin of the highest order.

Time to rally round one of our own.

Last edited:
Disgraceful Boyd has had to release this statement.

Celtic morals are truly entrenched in to deepest sewers of hell.

It is typical of them to play the victim card here. In fact using Griffiths and his mental issues - whatever they are - is the real scandal here - Celtic FC are utter fxxking vermin of the highest order.

Time to rally round one of our own.
Are you surprised, they used the death of a former player to try and gain an advantage for goodness sake?

This is a club that covered up a paedophile ring
This is a club that has fans that openly besmirch our country's fallen.
This is a club that openly displays support for proscribed terrorist groups.
This is a club that has a no shame.
%^*& Celtic and %^*& Leigh fucking Griffiths.

The nine BBC Scotland running a compassion for leigh and Boyd the bad pundit at 9.40. Brought in Kenny Miller to discuss.
Funny. It is a joke right....
No Joke. It was just them giving the compassion bit and leading Miller to say pundits should choose their words better. "I know Chris and he is good at his job but could have chosen his words better" that was about it.
Miller did say some pundits just say things for sensationalism.

Scandal he had to issue a statement did that scummy club issue a statement apologising for the dolls they had swinging from their stands.This country is totally phucked if the other clubs in this countrys fans/boards refuse to see how they are always the victims

That’s a great statement in all honesty. It’s a really nice way of telling them to f*ck off. Well done Kris Boyd.

Who would've guessed that Celtic fans, who hung effigies at Parkhead the week that Kris' brother committed suicide, were such hunks.

Griffiths doesnt have mental health issues he is just a lady's front bottom which and brings shit on himself by his behaviour. You cant be allowed to behave like a prick constantly and not be challenged on it

Are you surprised, they used the death of a former player to try and gain an advantage for goodness sake?

Disgusting. The death of a "former player" - 8 years previously - when they had players injured and suspended, when we were favourites to go well ahead in the league and when Dundee Utd players, who were on the same pitch as the stricken player, and other fixtures in the league were played regardless, aided and abetted by the mentally challenged scumbag mwell manager McGhee. These scumbags will stoop to new lows which we can hardly comprehend

Griffiths doesnt have mental health issues he is just a lady's front bottom which and brings shit on himself by his behaviour. You cant be allowed to behave like a prick constantly and not be challenged on it

I think its public knowledge that he has a gambling and drug addiction. I suspect Brian Rice's situation this week was publicised so that Grifiiths betting can be totally ignored. God knows what happens to positive drug tests in scottish football.

Kris Boyd, a man whose brother took his own life due to mental health issues, who gives up his own time to run and promote a charity that helps people with mental health issues has to explain himself because of Leigh fucking Griffiths? The world is upside down, honestly.

If gambling, booze, coke and squirting your cock gravy into cooncil skanks qualify as mental health problems, half of Glasgow has them.

Absolute disgrace that their fake outrage has made Boyd have to bring up the death of his brother in order to demonstrate how seriously he takes mental health issues.

Which he shouldn't have had to.

Last edited:
Kris Boyd has issued the following statement:

“My brother took his own life because of his mental health issues. The pain and suffering of his suicide still haunts me and my family each and every day, so please don’t accuse me of belittling another man’s mental health issues like I couldn’t care less. Just to be perfectly clear, on Sky Sports on Wednesday other night I mentioned Leigh’s mental STRENGTH in coping with criticism. I wasn’t talking about his mental health. They’re two totally different things. So if anyone genuinely believes I’d have a go at Leigh Griffiths for problems he’s gone through then, I’m sorry, they are wrong.”

Respect to Kris boyd. How he had to even come out to justify his thoughts are pathetic and scandalous. What a horrible little backwater country Scotland has become. Glad I dont have to live there, bad enough looking on.

Celtic FC is a disgrace and 1 horrible rancid establishment.

Well said Boydy - as other have said though, he shouldn’t have to justify his comments (it’s the toxic scottish media’s fault).

it was a total deflection tactic from the mentally challengeds to take the blame off thumb heid

Anybody who knows anything about Kris Boyd should know,he and his family are tragically aware of what mental illness can lead to and had set up a mental health charity and had spoken out about mental health issues.the man owes nobody an apology it’s him people should be apologizing to for painting him in a totally false light

It's ridiculous that it's come to this but this is what happens when one club and their cult are allowed to control the narrative.

You get blowhards like Sutton spouting poison about Rangers and out players unchallenged, even referring to Morelos as 'Buffalo Brains' on numerous occasions. You also have lonely Leckie penning a disgusting article attacking the same player in a piece that was nothing short of a completely unjustified character assassination. And not a word of condemnation from his employees.

Yet a pundit and former Rangers player makes a perfectly reasonable comment in assessment of one of their players behaviour and they get on their high horses about it and stamp their feet demanding SKy take action against them. End result is Boyd is vilified and ends up feeling the need to justify himself to these despicable bullies.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, until we start learning how to play and win the PR war and take the fight to them then this is only going to get worse.
If our club does not understand now it’s war they never will am afraid

Mental health issues are just a convenient cover for Griffiths being a complete bampot.
You are exactly right did you hear Brian Rice say he has mental health i issues because he gambled all his money away no but because thumb plays for a retarded idiot he’s got mental health issues nice card to play just shows Lennon has mental issues Scotland for you

I can only image how pissed off Boyd is from all this. After what happened to his brother, now having to listen to these arseholes saying Griffiths is in the same boat. He is an arsehole ned, acting like an arsehole ned. He shouldnt throw things into the crowd, simple as that. It was all fun and games for him winding us up for years, now he has made a c.unt of it all, its poor leigh. Guys a wank and always will be

Back