Sky channel 435 - La Liga TV

Bluebrox

Flicking though the channels I've just come across this and I have Osasuna v Levante on live. Is this normally free to air??

I don't have Premier Sports, so any reason why this is getting shown?? It doesn't say 'free view' or anything like that. Have I just missed this channel for the past few months?? Seems too good to be true.

Flicking though the channels I've just come across this and I have Osasuna v Levante on live. Is this normally free to air??

I don't have Premier Sports, so any reason why this is getting shown?? It doesn't say 'free view' or anything like that. Have I just missed this channel for the past few months?? Seems too good to be true.

Launched on Sky platform last week and free until this weekend

You can buy it as a stand alone channel on Sky

As above, it’s free to view for 2 weeks. Part of the Premier Sports package or can be bought stand alone. Should show 9 la Liga games per weekend excluding one game during the Saturday 3pm window. Should be free on virgin as well for now.

La liga is a close race this season with Barca not looking convincing and Real seem to be finding form.

Cant remember the last time i watched a la liga game. There was a stage a few years back when I watched loads as well.

Last edited:
Valencia v Barcelona live at 3 pm tomorrow, a nice wee match for a Saturday afternoon relaxing in the house.

Didn't think TV companies were allowed to show live games in the UK on Saturdays at 3pm?

Another channel they want us to pay for then. So if you want to see all the top league's you now need to have Sky, Bt Sport, Premier Sport, La Liga tv and Amazon.

Another channel they want us to pay for then. So if you want to see all the top league's you now need to have Sky, Bt Sport, Premier Sport, La Liga tv and Amazon.
La Liga TV is part of the Premier Sport package. Premier bought the rights. You can either get La Liga TV as part of the full Premier Sport package or of you don’t want Premier 1 & 2 (Serie A and Scottish Cups) you can just take La Liga TV for a reduced rate.

La Liga TV is part of the Premier Sport package. Premier bought the rights. You can either get La Liga TV as part of the full Premier Sport package or of you don’t want Premier 1 & 2 (Serie A and Scottish Cups) you can just take La Liga TV for a reduced rate.

That's good cheers. I have Premier Sport. Used a code on here and got it for £49.99 for 12 months.

That's good cheers. I have Premier Sport. Used a code on here and got it for £49.99 for 12 months.
I’m under the impression that you should continue to receive it in your package after the 2 week free period is up. The £49.99 deal was a great price for the package. Under £5 a month. Can’t argue with that or the Amazon Prime deal. It’s the cost of Sky and BT that I find offensive.

The equivalent of a pint of beer a month for Spanish, Dutch, Italian and Scottish football along with a lot of other stuff.

It's a good deal.

Premier Sports also gets you Serie A and the Scottish Cup games, plus the early Europa League Qualifiers. I was tee'd off at having to pay another subscription, but I'm watching Premier more than Sky at the moment.

Barely watched spannish footy since sky lost it. Watched loads of games but not up to date with it at all now

Surely la liga would be wanting it on a proper platform like sky or bt

BT would probably need an extra channel to serve it now with the schedule and what they already have live at weekends. Just not as big a draw as it was really I guess.

Free sports (channel 422) had a live game last Sunday at 11. Majaga v Valencia, fingers crossed for tomorrow. I think premier own free sports

Surely la liga would be wanting it on a proper platform like sky or bt

Well La Liga did put it to tender and it is up to them to decide what is best and it seems current deal was best

When Eleven Sports secured the rights last season they offered 5 times what Sky offered per season

Eleven Sports £15m a season to Sky's £3.5m per season

BT would probably need an extra channel to serve it now with the schedule and what they already have live at weekends. Just not as big a draw as it was really I guess.

When Sky secured their last deal they showed all games when possible but only Barcelona and Real Madrid games were on the main channels the rest were red button BT can do the same as they do currently with same of their rights

When Sky secured their last deal they showed all games when possible but only Barcelona and Real Madrid games were on the main channels the rest were red button BT can do the same as they do currently with same of their rights

Plenty of games were on sky as normal live, wasn't just the big two who featured on the normal channel.

I can't believe Sky would not renew at such a cheap price.

At that time Ronaldo and Neymar (possibly) were still in that league.

As well as Messi, Suarez, Ramos etc

Plenty of games were on sky as normal live, wasn't just the big two who featured on the normal channel.

Ah I think it depended what they showing from here but before the last deal it was limited to those and maybe Atletico Madrid games

I like watching the other games as you might the odd decent game from them

Back