Rangers Development v Huddersfield

First time I've heard the name Ure, has he been a recent addition to the development squad?

I was there. A good test for us today. Good win but unfortunately. Both Kai and josh went off injured. Kai looked the worse and had one of them boot things on at the end

Bad news about the injuries.
I am hoping that next season Josh manages to take this step up and challenge properly for the first team squad.

Well done. Interesting to see Greg Docherty was playing. Official match report:

I was there. A good test for us today. Good win but unfortunately. Both Kai and josh went off injured. Kai looked the worse and had one of them boot things on at the end
Bad news about Kai. Should be ahead of Barker in the queue now.

First time I've heard the name Ure, has he been a recent addition to the development squad?
I think he is the same age group as Dire Mebude and Leon King. Not entirely sure, seemed to be scoring every game at that level though

Reactions: Qwa
Hopefully the subs and boot on the foot were preventive measures and it's just a minor thing for the lads. Kai looked to be pushing into the main team, shame.

We played them at Huddersfield a few months back

This is a cross border thing home and away

Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs, Brentford & Huddersfield

We may play other teams as well outwith those games
Not convinced of the value of playing any Aberdeen team. High danger of serious injury and being subjected to off-the-ball assaults if their First team philosophy is adopted throughout the club.

Not convinced of the value of playing any Aberdeen team. High danger of serious injury and being subjected to off-the-ball assaults if their First team philosophy is adopted throughout the club.

Maybe yeah but the clubs have agree to this setup

Connor Allan is also only 15.

Seems to have made huge strides after coming from boys club football less than 2 years ago.

I think he is the same age group as Dire Mebude and Leon King. Not entirely sure, seemed to be scoring every game at that level though
I’m not having that. I’ve watched them a few times and Young mebude looks pretty good.

Back