Sheep colleagues want 6 - 0 defeat next week

Mosset Bear

Sheep fans at work were raging about McInnes after the Motherwell defeat. Among the comments we got were, " I wish to f**k he'd taken the Rangers job." " If he was your manager, we'd be second and you'd be s***e." They were instantly told that he's a s***ebag and is at his level.

Anyway, today, I spoke to two of them who say they want us to put at least six past them as maybe then the board will listen to the fans and kick him out. Ha Ha! And who'll be your new manager? "We're a big team, we'll get a big name." Aye, right!
Well, I hope we oblige them.

Can keep mcinnes as shoes how poor a coach, manager he is. Will fall away this season and next as will lose Cosgrove and mxkenna at end of season.

my brother is a sheepie(black sheep of the family)told me hes getting really tight and want him sacked but they cant pay 2 mill to get rid ,surely it cant be that much

Sheep fans at work were raging about McInnes after the Motherwell defeat. Among the comments we got were, " I wish to f**k he'd taken the Rangers job." " If he was your manager, we'd be second and you'd be s***e." They were instantly told that he's a s***ebag and is at his level.

Anyway, today, I spoke to two of them who say they want us to put at least six past them as maybe then the board will listen to the fans and kick him out. Ha Ha! And who'll be your new manager? "We're a big team, we'll get a big name." Aye, right!
The only big name they'll ever get, is if they sign a Polish manager

I’d agree with this , they had the ally McLeod period pre Ferguson then his exceptional spell then really rode along above there station. Genuinely the likes of Aitken spell and the way they cheated there way out of a valid relegation show there benchmark levels.

Aberdeen fans genuinely believe they should be challenging for the title

they had their chance when we weren’t in the league and that mob had Delilah

Was talking to a few the other night. They have lost faith and were saying the new guy Cormack is not as close to the manager as the wigged one was.
They want him gone instantly

Most of those in my work have wanted rid for a while, that cup games against us last year swayed fan opinion but the style of football is horrendous and they are sick of it.

Aberdeen fans are the most delusional in football. Their team is exactly where it should be, i.e. somewhere in the top 6. You think after all the managers they went through who took them lower than that that they'd at least learn their place in football but they continue with a delusion that they are a big club and should be doing much better,

The best they can hope for now is a third place finish.
Change the manager and the style of football might improve, but they could also end up in the bottom six, which would be nice.

An utter irrelevant club, McInnes is delivering Aberdeen to where they belong, not really investing in the future at all or pushing the boat out. I’d be far worried if I was hearts, they could be 7 points adrift by Sunday at 5 pm

I couldn't care less about D.M or his red scummy team.
its laughable even at the start of the season some pundits couldn't split us thinking we'd be battling for 2nd place, they are rank but we all know they will raise their efforts against us which will hurt them even more when we put them to the sword.

There's not a chance that'll be happening. This is they only game they turn up for and will be charging around like men possessed. An embaressing club, manager and set of supporters. Delighted Mcinnes bottled it.

Reactions: TQ3
They will be up for it when we come to town, nothing surer. If they somehow did manage to beat us or even take a point then its job done for the season and McInnes will be the Messiah again.

my brother is a sheepie(black sheep of the family)told me hes getting really tight and want him sacked but they cant pay 2 mill to get rid ,surely it cant be that much
He may have received certain promises to stay there and turn us down. A £2m payoff might be that promise.

Just one problem. McInnes apparently turned down the job offer of his career to stay at Aberdeen due to his personal loyalty to members on the board (cough bullsh!t cough). So they can't exactly sack him now, just because of some poor results. can they? Not without becoming traiterous scumbags.

Sticky situation they've put themselves in which I predicted at the time.

But to be fair, I'm not neutral about this, so very happy if he stays there! But I take your point OP.
Playing dull football and signing awful players is just someone of the reasons Aberdeen should sack him. Don’t get me wrong, I hope he stays and Aberdeen continues being shite

Just one problem. McInnes apparently turned down the job offer of his career to stay at Aberdeen due to his personal loyalty to members on the board (cough bullsh!t cough). So they can't exactly sack him now, just because of some poor results. can they? Not without becoming traiterous scumbags.

Sticky situation they've put themselves in which I predicted at the time.
New guy running the show now after Milne took a step back.

They're over-performing at the moment and will go downhill if McInnes leaves, even though he's not a great manager.

Hope it’s only a 1-0 and they miss a couple of penalties so DM can tell them that they had something to buil on after a close game, let the fecks suffer for as long as possible

Do they %^*&, games against us are the sole reason for their pitiful existence

Aberdeen? Really? What do they expect? That's their level. 3rd or 4th in the league and the odd cup final. Jesus, talk about delusions of grandeur! They get 10k into Pittodrie if they're lucky, have a reasonably poor squad and are signing nobody over 200k. Their ambition seems to be 2nd place (when we were a disaster) and to snatch the odd draw versus us. Bizarre set of fans.

Back