Who remembers this Scotland strip?

I had it as well as a kid. Must’ve been around 92/93 time then also had the salmon one that was used shortly after.

Had the shell suit that went with it also!
KcTVHdP.jpg

I liked it and remember wearing it as a kid to football training, home one was smart too, must have been around 1992

Had a feeling it would be this kit when I opened the thread. I had the full strip when I was a kid.

Those were the days, before the Scotland team went all 19th Century Terrorist.

Also have to hold my hand up to owning said jersey.

I had it when I was a kid.
Wouldn't be seen dead in a Scotland top now.

I've got a soft spot for the away top we were wearing when getting pumped off Costa Rica.

My first and last Scotland strip!

I’m sure either myself or my brother had that strip. I certainly remember when Scotland wore it.

I was definitely an owner of the all tartan strip:oops:

I had it and gave it to a Belgian who was over here on a work exchange thing. The first and last Scotland strip I ever owned

I had it, I thought I was being sneaky (and maybe cool.......), because it had a collar, would wear it to school with my tie, and under a jersey. I was such a rebel........

Top looks lovely compared to that pink thing Scotland wore a couple of away tops ago. Shocking.

I liked it then and I still like it now. It’s much better than some of the ‘salmon’ numbers they wore.

The best one was the white one with yellow and navy stripes.

I had a keepers kit from this that I thought was from that set but it’s not on the advert.

black with purple and green, loves it because the goalie wore it.

Still have it up in the loft. Probably one of the last Scotland tops I bought......And I have no intentions of buying anymore.

Latest posts

Back