Scotsman claiming “ Rangers ace Jermain Defoe tipped to leave club for Premier League move (Behind paywall)

A non story but they’ve made a headline and got clicks. Standard with today’s media
Not really any different than it's ever been. It's irritating, but really just following their editor's bidding. Their job must be so much easier nowadays, just trawling the internet for rumors to recycle.

Paywall. Seriously who is paying for this pish

mentally challengeds.

Check out their comments page. It's just mental that a broadsheet would allow the unbridled bigotry that runs on that. It's not the craic, its pure bigoted hatred.

It's just The Scotsman trying to appease their target audience. I wouldn't trust a word they print.

Why would he want to leave.
Money no object.
He wants medals,
Unless his boyhood team (no idea who that is) came in for him, then its Rangers all daylong.

Are there any of our players who they and their cohorts haven't tried to unsettle in this window?

GgzW5tV.gif

I still can't get over how many teams want our players, when we all know the best of the best is over the other side of the city. And no one wants them

Defoe's future lies with Rangers beyond his playing career. He said he wishes he joined years ago. The wee man is going nowhere.

Absolutely embarrassing article. A total non story on game day. The papers have half our team for the off this week. File under Sh*te

This standard of ‘journalism’ is why the printed press is dying on its arse. Been years since I read any of these rags. Heart and Hand is my go to source for all Rangers information. If every bear did the same then these rags will be gone sooner rather than later.

I wonder if any senior leader in these rags ever stops to think how their made up nonsense hurts their brand and credibility. A newspaper that makes up stories and invents lies is a propaganda machine and worthless.

I used to like the Scotsman, was the first broad sheet i ever read, prob bout 5/6 th year at school. Used to like putting it on kitchen table and spending a good hour or so reading. Before that had only read tabloids and the standard of writing was just so much better. Now? Jesus, how standards slip.

Back