Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
K0CsCPe.png

I’m expecting a tight game tomorrow and it will be close. Hearts can’t be as bad as when we beat them 5-0 last time.

Like every other team in Scotland , they will raise their game. Players either playing out of their skin because they want to play for us or some because they hate us. Might be a tight game, but we will win.

I'm actually worried about tomorrow. Law of averages says he has to win sometime and we have looked a bit poor at times without Alfie and Tav.

Hopefully another 3 points though. Lets not be the first team to blink in this race.

We said the same thing last time we went there and were right. I’ve got a bad feeling about tomorrow. I think it’s because of the significance of it. We’re missing tav and Alfie and still won on Wednesday, if we can pull it off again tomorrow, then I think the league will be ours.

Be prepared for a tight game bears. They will raise their game, make no mistake on that front. If we start off in the correct fashion and don’t slacken off then we’ll be fine but anything less than that and we could find it a tighter afternoon than we all want.

Would be happy with a 1-0 just now.
Worried about no Buff and Tav but hoping for a performance like Easter Road helped by the lack of parked buses on the field compared to the St Mirren game.

Expect Hearts to find some form tomorrow they will treat this like a cup game. Hope we can get an early goal and settle the nerves.

Massive game tomorrow, bottom of the league or not. They expect us drop points tomorrow. Let’s get the job done and rack up some wins over the next few games to keep the run going and crush their spirit.

Big game despite Hearts league position. Big performance needed. A couple of early goals to set down a marker and relieve the pressure would be immense.

At the end of the day though, a win with no injuries and no red cards is all I ask.

A fast start to put them in their place like we did against Hibs and we'll be fine. We're better than anyone on our day and if we score early it should be comfortable. However, we play like our last visit there and we will struggle, especially with them picking up some form!

Need a good start, they always up their game against us. Early goal and they will crumble.

3 points, I don't care about anything else. If it stays as tight as it is now for the rest of the season, we'll just have to get used to feeling uncomfortably tense before every league game. Each one is a potential title decider.

Would love us to play the"high tempo", game that we are capable of! would love us to run them ragged ALL over the park, but in real terms get us over the line rangers,any win will do.

Big crowd, good atmosphere, their players will be up for it and throwing themselves into tackles all over the place. This will not be easy despite their league position. Gers need to put our poor form behind us and overpower them early on with a quick goal or two.

This is the game I've been looking towards ever since the win at the piggery as the next crunch fixture that we have to win to show we have what it takes to win it this season.

Now we are without Tavernier, and maybe McGregor, in addition to Alfredo it's now a game to make a massive statement.

Any win, any way, is the only priority.

The points are obviously a must and i think we'll get them but can see it being a tight game.
New manager and a couple of decent signings, Boyce in particular......hearts will be well up for this.
2-1 Gers with wee Jermain on the score sheet again

I'm actually worried about tomorrow. Law of averages says he has to win sometime and we have looked a bit poor at times without Alfie and Tav.

Hopefully another 3 points though. Lets not be the first team to blink in this race.
I am pretty confident for tomorrow.
I fully aware it won’t be easy but if we apply ourselves correctly we will head back along the m8 with 3 points.

Very nervous for this considering the players we have out, and the ones replacing them.

However if we are on it, it should be a comfortable victory. I like Stendel and think he will come good for them but they are very much in transition right now and the players don’t really suit his style of play.

They failed to score against the poorest defence in the league on Wednesday, they play out from the back continuously and because of that they are prone to quite a few mistakes as they dont have the players for it yet.

I’d expect us to press them high & hard, we’ll get a lot of chances from it.

We need to come out the traps early and lay down a marker on this game and we need to turn up and perform.

No fucking about Rangers win at all costs.

I want to go into work on Monday morning with a smile on my face. This requires three points on Sunday.

Back