Rangers minor interest in bringing Windass back on loan

Well this rumour was a surprise!
Cannot believe there’s any substance whatsoever. Just proves the randomness of a transfer window

Showed glimpses of talent but is a gutless bastard and when backs are against the wall he’s nowhere to be seen.

Also in that si ferry interview where he thinks he is worth way more than 2.5mil + the whole thing about walking away from miller in the changing room in Hampden , shows the type of character he is.

No thanks.

Wouldn't want him back but if the boss wants him and thinks he could do a job then it's good enough for me - still think it's a load of rubbish though!

I’d have him back

I remember Gerrard’s first preseason and he was always full of encouragement for Windass.

He has the quality but it’s getting through to him that seems to be the issue.

Miller and Windass our new strike force when we sell Alfie and Borna. Board out. Penny pinching bastards. Admin 230 incoming.

This is one that would split the fans opinions. I would take him but he would need to give more. We need goals from midfield and he did give us that. More effort and he would be a good player in this Rangers team.
Who would you drop?

Would much rather have Windass than Ojo and Barker.

But he left due to wanting to be a striker as far as I remember and he's 3rd fiddle to Morelos, Defoe and possibly borderline similar to Stewart.

I actually liked Windass but I think the squad has progressed since then.
For me it's a no.

The Si Ferry interview summed him up. Stinking attitude and thinks he’s better than he is. Shame. He coulda had a decent career with some application.

Would much rather have Windass than Ojo and Barker.

But he left due to wanting to be a striker as far as I remember and he's 3rd fiddle to Morelos, Defoe and possibly borderline similar to Stewart.
Would agree Windass would probably be better than Ojo and Barker.
However, I consider it highly unlikely that this will happen.

Why the %^*& would we want Windass back. He wasn't good enough first time around and he's not improved since leaving.

Not a chance of Gerrard wanting Windass.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Gerrard is interested. Especially in the summer if we get 3/4m for Kamara.

Right, I'll bite...

You're either at the wind up or don't watch Football.

£3m-£4m for Kamara?...

He'd walk in to (and star for) any English Championship side & a good few in the lower half of the EPL.

Back