Who remembers this Scotland strip?

Have that top up in the loft. Probably the last Scotland top I bought and I have no intentions of buying anymore.

BPlPpYg.gif

I had it as a kid and it's maybe nostalgia or my love of 90's tops without that daft template that all clubs and manufacturers have and that second skin fit but I like it.

That to me is what football shirts should be, that baggy look, the fit, the identifying features that that shirt belongs to one club/country .

I don't care for the national side now but tje old strips take me back and I love them.

Had the shell suit as posted above, desperately wanted the strip but they didn’t have it in shop when I went, hence the shell suit.

I vaguely mind an orange and purple striped Scotland kit, was the only one I ever owned.

Had that home top and loved it at the time. Looking at it now in that pic, it's a bit of a howler

Another one admitting to owning it - at that i actually supported the national team, now thanks to the way Rangers were treated they can feck off with the tranny army and their faux grievance, anti english racism.

I liked that one quite a lot, big fan of the 'salmon' pink and purple stripy effort they put out after that as well. Back in the days when I actually gave a toss about the national team.

I had a wallet which was biased on it. Made by umbro.

Had the home top.

At least in those days the lunatics were designing strips for the SFA, now they're running the show

Back