Rangers minor interest in bringing Windass back on loan

loves an omelette but hates eggs....

Thankfully this dullard won’t grace our shores again. A spice boy with a shite haircut, enjoy mediocrity Josh..,.

Right, I'll bite...

You're either at the wind up or don't watch Football.

£3m-£4m for Kamara?...

He'd walk in to (and star for) any English Championship side & a good few in the lower half of the EPL.
Much you think we’ll get for him?
As he will be away after the Euros.

I’d have him back

I remember Gerrard’s first preseason and he was always full of encouragement for Windass.

He has the quality but it’s getting through to him that seems to be the issue.

Same to be honest.

He's scored more goals from midfield in any one season than the likes of Christie, McGregor, Rogic, Ntcham etc. ever have.

His pace and movement could be the key to unlocking the likes of Hamilton etc. And he's scored against virtually every side in the league.

Plus he already knows the league and wouldn't need time to adapt like other January signings. He also still has plenty of friends in the squad.

On loan or for £500k it would be a no brainer.

Much you think we’ll get for him?
As he will be away after the Euros.

Right now -minimum of £6m/£8m.

If he develops further, wins a title with us & performs at the Euros - £10m/£12m.

To give some perspective...The mentally challengeds got £12m for Wanyama 6/7 years ago.

Right now -minimum of £6m/£8m.

If he develops further, wins a title with us & performs at the Euros - £10m/£12m.

To give some perspective...The mentally challengeds got £12m for Wanyama 6/7 years ago.
Hope your right as that has to be our model, find gems like Alfie, Kamara, Borna and make nice profits.

Wouldn’t trust anything that lot say, especially there over inflated transfer fees.

I've only read the first and last page so there may be a lot I've missed, but I have to admit, FF is softening in its old age... when I read this story a couple of hours ago I wondered what the reaction would be on here. I actually thought it would have been way worse!!

Who knows? Maybe there IS a way back for Windass. Gerrard did say at the time that Josh was leaving as he couldn't guarantee him a start every week in the #9 position, so he wanted to try elsewhere for that. He said he wouldn't stand in his way.

I don't think I'd want him but whatever... he definitely has talent.

Remember we'd have to put up with his dads ramblings on twitter too!

You sure this isn't just agent chat to drum up interest?

I've only read the first and last page so there may be a lot I've missed, but I have to admit, FF is softening in its old age... when I read this story a couple of hours ago I wondered what the reaction would be on here. I actually thought it would have been way worse!!

Who knows? Maybe there IS a way back for Windass. Gerrard did say at the time that Josh was leaving as he couldn't guarantee him a start every week in the #9 position, so he wanted to try elsewhere for that. He said he wouldn't stand in his way.

I don't think I'd want him but whatever... he definitely has talent.

It’s definitely softening when a considerable number of members would even to this day take Scott Allan.

According to Football Stewart on patreon... Reckons one player will come in but no idea who.

56536c69f7.png
This would have to be a windup

If his attitude was more positive and he was ready to work harder then I'd take him back for sure. His combination of pace, running with the ball and ability to finish is much better than anything else we have coming off the bench (Ojo, Barker, Jones, Stewart).
With him and Kent on each wing we could really stretch teams and put a lot of pressure on any teams back line.

You obviously don't watch how our midfield play mate, if you think Scott Allan is even remotely close to that level.
I have, and in my opinion our midfield didn't have a player who unlocks stubborn defences. Stewart can be that player but I also think Allan can be as well. If Gerrard thought Allan could be better than Stewart then I'm for it it. I do t care about the past, 55 is all that matters so I'd be for it if it happened.

I do think Gerrard rated him as a player however as already mentioned he couldn’t guarantee Windass the playing time he was looking for.

Maybe his stint away has changed JW’s attitude? Or maybe not...

I wouldn’t the completely against him coming back on loan but in all honesty I doubt he would get enough of a chance to make an impact and make the club consider a permanent deal

"I want to be a number 9 every week" Stevie said "yeah ok lad... see ya ! " Heart of a mouse, no thanks. Then the Si Ferry interview.... the boy is deluded, we got decent money.....thank fcuk.

Latest posts

Back