Do we expect that lot to drop points?

Drovavan Dünaditch

As much as I hate to admit it, treacle teeth will use that result today to get a reaction from them to carry into their away run. Will our heads drop if they get a run going or does being the perceived underdog get an extra ounce out of us?

Now they don't have the pressure on them it certainly doesn't help us. However they've a tough run of games in February so there's always a chance.

However it all still comes down to us. If we keep winning til the next old firm then we just need an old firm win at Ibrox to be in control again.

But yes I think they might drop some points in February.

Listen, we made a total arse of it today. Beyond an arse of it in fact. However, they are no great shakes either. If they didn't have compliant referees to help them they'd be struggling badly to keep up.

So, yes, there is every chance they might drop some points.

However, we play like that. Or the gaffer puts poor team selection like that out then we'll drop more points as well.

No afraid not. They’ll get the usual helping hand from the officials if it does look like happening

Maybe in the games where Clancy is not the ref.

They will not win all their games, we need to go on a run now and put 7or 8 wins together

They'll drop points just a matter of how many. 7 of their 11 league matches before the split are away from home and all of their matches against the current top 6 are away from home

I’d be amazed if they don’t drop points. We’ve got to make sure we don’t either to capitalize on any mistakes they do make.

No unfortunately they can see teams off by a number of goals when not playing at their best,

Of course they'll drop points, but whether they drop more than we do is the more pertinent question.

I don't really think they will, unfortunately. It looks like their backup players are probably better than ours. Then add in the refereeing factor and it's not likely they'll drop many more.

With the exception of Livingston who have a crap surface and dirty tackles to help them no other team really seems to try very hard against them

When they do play badly they can usually rely on a friendly referee to help them out

League is over we both cant rely on winning games against dross opposition nor can we expect the rest of the league to take any points off the scum

Hope Im wrong but this is yet another in a long long line of false dawns we are no doubt a much better team than in previous recent seasons but still not good enough to win the league

Without Alfie we struggle badly we need 3-4 new good players but we just dont have the money to get them

It seems that some people on here think they will win their next 16 league games or they won’t lose in those 16 of which include 2 against us. I’d normally put this down to overreacting & hysteria after we drop points but at times I’m not sure on here.

Too many people looked at todays fixture and assumed it would be a cakewalk and we just had to turn up for the 3 points. Hopefully it’s the same folk who think that they won’t drop points who thought we just had to turn up today to get the points.

Back