Do we expect that lot to drop points?

they will drop points,so will we,
think it will come down to the head to head fixtures,
we have their number in these games,and will prevail.

They'll drop points. It was never going to come down to the game in hand. Long road to the end of the season.

Can’t see them dropping much tbh. Need to break the cycle of being in front for a few days then fucking it up

long way to go in the season yet. The two games left against them will decide it. I dont see them dropping points to the rest of the shit in this league

ffs,the wetters on here is puke inducing at times! we're practically neck in neck with them. win our game in hand and it's only 2 points! that's a draw for them somewhere and we win and that's us level! we have more home games coming,they have away games. as for dropping points,did anyone on here expect them to lose easily to livi and drop points to a poor Hibs team? naw but they did! stop the negative shite and let's kick on starting Wednesday!

ffs,the wetters on here is puke inducing at times! we're practically neck in neck with them. win our game in hand and it's only 2 points! that's a draw for them somewhere and we win and that's us level! we have more home games coming,they have away games. as for dropping points,did anyone on here expect them to lose easily to livi and drop points to a poor Hibs team? naw but they did! stop the negative shite and let's kick on starting Wednesday!
People are absolutely terrified of them.

long way to go in the season yet. The two games left against them will decide it. I dont see them dropping points to the rest of the shit in this league
livi? Hibs? plus we've horsed them in all but 1 game and even then we were done by a mistake and counter attack. they really aren't brilliant,they've been pretty lucky and had bit of help from cheating refs and refs cheating us. everyone keep calm and get behind the team!

I’m more worried about us dropping more points, we have a lack of ideas from midfield when we play, Jack, Davis and kamara together, we seem to sit a bit too deep and don’t have anyone who will run forwards out of them lately.
I don’t care what they do, I just want us to win

They WILL drop points. It’s inevitable. But it won’t be many. We need to make sure we don’t drop stupid points from here on in.

They will drop points. So will we.

The way it will play out, I suspect - we'll require to win the next two league games against them to be challenging in the final weeks of the season.

Yesterday was an utter catastrophe of a day for our title challenge. As Gerrard said, we blinked.

I admire the confidence of those that think they'll drop points, "it's inevitable" etc. It's not.
We are going to have to beat them home & away to win this, a draw in either and it'll be theirs.

My heart says absolutely but my head says otherwise...

They seem to scrape wins when off form, be it from a dodgy penalty etc...So many factors go for them and so many go against us...

How often do they make a mistake and get punished like we do?

Murphy, Barker & Jones?

Leaving ourselves light.

Middleton back with the first team?

Does this confirm that they were Mark Allen's picks?

Back