Jones & Barker replacement

Rossco99

Well widely reported that we're punting Jones and Barker with a view to bring someone else in but does anyone have any idea who that player is? Anyone heard any names or rumours?

Only criminal if we've not got a replacement lined up if the gaffer isn't seeing it from him in training then fair enough. Jones' look back on his Rangers career and realise he's ruined it for himself
If we can get better then fair enough, just don’t see it being that easy at this stage in the window. I get there’s stories about bad attitude but I don’t see him being on the bench if that’s the reason why he’s going. Or not completely bombing him could be an attempt to stop his value plummeting I suppose.

Aye that's what happening.

No wonder the panty wetter term gets a decent run out on here.
What, maybe another mediocre loan like Ojo to tide us over until the Summer?

The lack of quality in the wide and attacking areas is ultimately going to cost us the league.

Compare it to the filth and we are absolutely miles behind in those areas.

Shame to see Jones go so soon but it seems more a attitude thing, maybe a loan for him and he’ll wisen up on return.

If we can get better then fair enough, just don’t see it being that easy at this stage in the window. I get there’s stories about bad attitude but I don’t see him being on the bench if that’s the reason why he’s going. Or not completely bombing him could be an attempt to stop his value plummeting I suppose.

I better wake up to Steven Berghuis signing

What, maybe another mediocre loan like Ojo to tide us over until the Summer?

The lack of quality in the wide and attacking areas is ultimately going to cost us the league.

Compare it to the filth and we are absolutely miles behind in those areas.
Don’t get me wrong I agree that we need better in the wide positions but the harsh reality is the mentally challengeds have a lot more cash that us. They can afford to pay a £5m loan fee for Elyounoussi, that’s what quality costs you. Let’s hope the scouting team have unearthed a gem

If it’s true that their on the way out and only Hastie is coming back in.

May as well just hand them the title.

Shambles

Jordan Jones and Brandon Barker aren’t the difference between us winning and losing this title. Both have barely featured yet your acting like we are selling two crucial players.

Window also has a few days to run yet if I’m not mistaken.

Jordan Jones and Brandon Barker aren’t the difference between us winning and losing this title. Both have barely featured yet your acting like we are selling two crucial players.

Window also has a few days to run yet if I’m not mistaken.
Of course their nowhere near the level of player we have in the squad, both quite poor but if we don't find a quality replacement then it is going to be difficult in my opinion.

Of course their nowhere near the level of player we have in the squad, both quite poor but if we don't find a quality replacement then it is going to be difficult in my opinion.

Yeah we will see, could definitely do with another one or two but I doubt we are shipping so many out without the manager having assurances he might be able to get someone in.

Yeah we will see, could definitely do with another one or two but I doubt we are shipping so many out without the manager having assurances he might be able to get someone in.
Heres hoping.

I feel we need at least 2 attacking options if true.

One attacking option similar level of quality to Kent to bring goals and has the ability to unlock defences and another striker to challenge Morelos.

If it’s true that their on the way out and only Hastie is coming back in.

May as well just hand them the title.

Shambles

You have just invented a scenario to get angry about, if we get rid of 2 wide players then we will almost certainly be bringing someone in.

Could certainly envisage Jones off to Stoke because he played well for NI before he came to us. What a waste of an opportunity for him but best for us if he does have a bad attitude.

If Hastie returns, I'd have expected that earlier in the window because he not learning anything at Rotherham.

If Barker moves, surely a loan because who would buy him?

We have a lot of non-contributors hanging around, for sure.

Any idea why ?
Just reading local news, suggests new manager doesn't fancy him. Left out of squads recently and they just signed a Norwegian who plays same position. Manager saying it's "tactical" and he's not injured. Press saying he may leave immediately, potentially on loan

Could certainly envisage Jones off to Stoke because he played well for NI before he came to us. What a waste of an opportunity for him but best for us if he does have a bad attitude.

If Hastie returns, I'd have expected that earlier in the window because he not learning anything at Rotherham.

If Barker moves, surely a loan because who would buy him?

We have a lot of non-contributors hanging around, for sure.
Biggest issue with Barker is he's apparently on £10k a week so nevermind buy him why would he want to leave? Could easily just sit and pick up a wage doing absolutely nothing for 3 years

Back