It's been alleged Alfredo Morelos' car has been attacked/tampered with - cops investigating

mdingwall

Administrator
It's been alleged Alfredo Morelos' car has been attacked/tampered with - cops investigating
Picture of the car being towed away.
UPDATE - apparently Tav's old Lambourghini, Alfie caught the geezer under the motor but backed off assuming he had backup nearby.

Last edited:
This is absolutely true. Here’s what I posted on the other thread about him being a doubt for tonight. My info is coming from someone as close to this as you can get

For those doubting this, here’s what I’ve been told. Alfredo was followed home, both he and his wife in car. When he reached his car park he quickly took his wife to their flat and made her safe then returned to the car park to confront the person following. The person was attempting to/was under his car and quickly left.
this isn’t something anyone would make up

This is absolutely true. Here’s what I posted on the other thread about him being a doubt for tonight. My info is coming from someone as close to this as you can get

For those doubting this, here’s what I’ve been told. Alfredo was followed home, both he and his wife in car. When he reached his car park he quickly took his wife to their flat and made her safe then returned to the car park to confront the person following. The person was attempting to/was under his car and quickly left.
this isn’t something anyone would make up

What the actual fu*k

If you let the media stoke a racist and abusive campaign against a player, then the lowest of the low will think they can get away with anything as well.

It’s not far from an attempted murder if the brake stories are true - an innocent footballer and pregnant partner in a Lamborghini with no brakes is a serious legal matter.

Sincerely hope Alfredo and his family are ok. Disturbing. Let's see how this pans out with all the usual suspects, some of which, perhaps not directly, had a part to play in this outcome

Back