It's been alleged Alfredo Morelos' car has been attacked/tampered with - cops investigating

This is absolutely true. Here’s what I posted on the other thread about him being a doubt for tonight. My info is coming from someone as close to this as you can get

For those doubting this, here’s what I’ve been told. Alfredo was followed home, both he and his wife in car. When he reached his car park he quickly took his wife to their flat and made her safe then returned to the car park to confront the person following. The person was attempting to/was under his car and quickly left.
this isn’t something anyone would make up

That's roughly the story.

This is absolutely true. Here’s what I posted on the other thread about him being a doubt for tonight. My info is coming from someone as close to this as you can get

For those doubting this, here’s what I’ve been told. Alfredo was followed home, both he and his wife in car. When he reached his car park he quickly took his wife to their flat and made her safe then returned to the car park to confront the person following. The person was attempting to/was under his car and quickly left.
My heart breaks for Morelos, it’s a disgrace what this boy puts up with in this shity country.

This might be the most disgusting thing I've read, outwith stuff from the celtic abuse thread.

Seriously - on a day where there is condemnation of man u fans for tossing fireworks at Woodward's house, someone has been so upset by the fact that we have the most talented player in the league that they have attempted to kill him, his wife and his unborn child.

Read that again.

A game of football has led to the attempted murder of a young man, his wife and unborn child, just because his team won and he was sent off in the process.

I absolutely detest Scotland and everything it stands for.

Where he lives is a secure entrance, so either someone has buzzed someone to get in or it’s been someone who lives within the complex who’s done it. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s no cctv covering the parking bays as some of the flats are very expensive

If this is true, Rangers need to come out with a strongly worded statement.

Thus is a whole new and completely unacceptable level of obsessed. Putting the man, his wife and unborn child’s lives at risk if this is accurate reports!!!! Disgraceful.

It's been alleged Alfredo Morelos' car has been attacked/tampered with - cops investigating
Picture of the car being towed away.

Jesus fcuking Christ. Every one of those scumbegs in the media need sacked. They have created the conditions where it is open season on him and fair game. What an absolute disgrace and what a shut hole Scotland had become.

That is a stain and a shame upon Scottish society.

If Rangers don’t come out all guns blazing at this, calling out the scum, Sutton and Hartson then Robertson needs his jiotters and marched out the building. It would be monumentally negligent to ignore this, sends out the signal that it’s ok to f@ck with our players and the Club don’t care whilst showing they don’t deserve to have an asset like Morellos. It would be akin to leaving the bank vault open.

This is shocking, attempted murder charge is the minimum the scum bstrd should get. If he followed Alfie then CCTV must have pics of him and his car.
The constant attack on our club, players, fans is out of hand.

Where he lives is a secure entrance, so either someone has buzzed someone to get in or it’s been someone who lives within the complex who’s done it. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s no cctv covering the parking bays as some of the flats are very expensive

Not that difficult to follow someone through when the gate is open.

Fuckin incredible !!! .. that's basically attempted Murder. Him and his pregnant wife must be sick of all the shit that surrounds him in this cesspit. The media in this country must take some responsibility for this. This has to end now !!!

How old is this picture? The car is parked in a secure car park. Recently all his wheels had been removed and it was first thought they had been nicked. Turns out they were all badly kerbed and in the garage for refurbishment. Could be putting 2 & 2 together?

The club cannot remain silent on this if true.

It would be a disgrace on the board and insulting towards Morelos and his family if we don’t make an absolutely gigantic fuss around this.

This is what happens when the media are allowed to demonize someone the morons in society take it as fair game to do whatever they like towards them.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour and all of the scumbags in the mhedia need to take their part in the blame for this. This is clearly someone's attempt to force him out the country as they fear him.

It will only make him more determined to f.uck them over before he leaves.

If you let the media stoke a racist and abusive campaign against a player, then the lowest of the low will think they can get away with anything as well.

It’s not far from an attempted murder if the brake stories are true - an innocent footballer and pregnant partner in a Lamborghini with no brakes is a serious legal matter.
Just said the same mate, disgusted with this

If true then rangers need to come out strongly against this and demand political statements on it too. If he was of colour, had this done and played for any other team, the whole snp and media would be in overdrive.
Rangers board are still busy trying to find their way out from under the bed they decided to hide under. they aint coming out anytime soon.

The media are completely complicit in all that has been happening with these scumbags for years. They have played down, classed as banter, turned a blind eye to their criminal behaviour for many years.
Disgusting

This is beyond despicable, I hope the scum bags behind this are jailed for a long time, although I’m aiming high with that hope.

His partner is pregnant for god sake, what must be going through their minds.

I hope that fat heart attack Leckie and other media bastards who whipped up a frenzy against the boy are proud tonight.

Rangers have to come out strong on this, no more dignified nonsense.

Modern cars make this attempted murder. 100%.

Alfredo's car will have an electronic handbrake that could not be manually operated when the car is in motion. Cutting the foot-pedal breaks leaves a car with NO ability to stop and is an attempt to have someone at best injured and at worst killed.

UPDATE - apparently Tav's old Lambourghini, Alfie caught the geezer under the motor but backed off assuming he had backup nearby.

Utter scum, who should be hunted down and punished to the full. Unfortunately we’re currently living in the banana republic of scotchland under the snp where evidence that supports one demographic of the society goes missing on a consistent basis, so even if anyone was caught you wouldn’t have any confidence on them being held to account.

It’s also only a matter of time before bears start taking matters into their own hands and you can bet the authorities would come down hard on them.

Back