@Andythephotodr colourised pics and designs.

17191643_1871827896405740_740521725658000026_o.jpg
Who is this?

Have you had any ex player reach out to you? Id imagine many would love to see pictures of themselves brought back to life also the club for any proposed new muesum

Superb will have a look at your shop

mate I’ve done a few jobs for some clubs and players. Denis Law probably being my most famous. Also done some stuff for Calum Best of his dad. I also contribute work to massive German football magazine 11 fruende where I’ve had my pictures used as cover art twice.

what I get a lot of is family of ex players getting in touch a lot after seeing the stuff in social media, I’ve had some great conversation with family if some massive names through them seeing the photos. Must admit I get a real buzz from that.

Bill Young also had me on rocksport one evening with him and Gerry Collins.

mate I’ve done a few jobs for some clubs and players. Denis Law probably being my most famous. Also done some stuff for Calum Best of his dad. I also contribute work to massive German football magazine 11 fruende where I’ve had my pictures used as cover art twice.

what I get a lot of is family of ex players getting in touch a lot after seeing the stuff in social media, I’ve had some great conversation with family if some massive names through them seeing the photos. Must admit I get a real buzz from that.

Bill Young also had me on rocksport one evening with him and Gerry Collins.

Fantastic i was expecting that would be the case

What a great job/hobby you have your work is a credit to you

Got these coming the morra hopefully.

cheers mate, I hope you like them. The red bubble stuff is supposed to be great quality but it’s a wee bit on the dear side, I don’t tear the arse out of the commission as I try to keep the value in them. If you check others selling similar on RB you will see I’m usually cheaper than most.

thanks

Some of these are absolutely brilliant, a real nostalgia trip.

My auld boy is on holiday in the Canaries just now, he will love looking through this when he gets back.

give it a go fella if you have photoshop, took me a while to get to grips with it.

I basically paint the colour onto the black and white image, difficult part is getting the tone right. Some photos take 2 hours other take tens of hours it’s all depending on the level of detail in the image.

I think because it’s software based a lot of folks think it’s easier than it actually is but I think you have a knack for it or you don’t
Dont give away your tricks of the trade mate. I assume a lot of patience is needed.

Dont give away your tricks of the trade mate. I assume a lot of patience is needed.

cheers mate, I’m all for folks having a how as that’s how I started

I get loads of guys who use photoshop professionally and were trained at it saying they find colourisation difficult and they think I do well at it so I have to assume it’s not that easy to get it right. I’m always happy to help but I just don’t think just because it’s software based that it’s something you will automatically pick up.

also patience is a virtue as it’s easy for the hours to pass doing these. I did one a while back for @grandmaster suck which took me 20 hours plus to complete

cheers mate, I’m all for folks having a how as that’s how I started

I get loads of guys who use photoshop professionally and were trained at it saying they find colourisation difficult and they think I do well at it so I have to assume it’s not that easy to get it right. I’m always happy to help but I just don’t think just because it’s software based that it’s something you will automatically pick up.

also patience is a virtue as it’s easy for the hours to pass doing these. I did one a while back for @grandmaster suck which took me 20 hours plus to complete
That is indeed patience. I didnt think it would be a quick thing myself, the detail is far too good for any rush job.

Back