Away ticket scheme

Mitchell McCoist

Official Ticketer
Would I be correct in saying that all subscribed to this have now had at least 2 away tickets with some having received a 3rd?

With the additional St. Johnstone tickets (still to be cascaded?) and Hearts away giving us another few thousand in the cup, would we expect that all those on 2 would recieve a 3rd for a match before the end of February?

All tickets have been allocated up to the split, with the exception maybe of the extra St J tickets, and there are still thousands on 2 games.

The extra Hearts game will help, but it is possible that some people will end the season on 2.

Certainly wouldn't expect anyone to get a 4th this season.

Think 9k were on two before Hamilton and Hearts in cup and StJ, this won't amount to 9k but it will make a dent.
Problem is after the split two of the away games will be sheep and scum so only (as it stands) Motherwell away is a decent allocation. Some may end up with a 4th though, but not many I wouldn't think.

Think 9k were on two before Hamilton and Hearts in cup and StJ, this won't amount to 9k but it will make a dent.
Problem is after the split two of the away games will be sheep and scum so only (as it stands) Motherwell away is a decent allocation. Some may end up with a 4th though, but not many I wouldn't think.
Might it not be the case that Hibs are our third away tie post split? Obviously as it stands!

Still sitting on 2 for what it's worth. Didn't get anything on the emails for the run up to the split so not holding out much hope. Would take the Scottish Cup game at Tynecastle if I could choose.

St Johnstone, Hamilton and Hearts. Think we are done for the season.

So will the TO actually do something about this or will even more people be allowed to join next year with people ending the season with 1 or 2 tickets?

Aye I know mate, you be assured we will have the tougher run in and be away last day too.

I'd be interested to see what past seasons have been like (when the league has still been in the balance post split). Generally I've never got too worked up about it mate. If we are to be good enough to win the title, we need to be able to go to tricky grounds and win convincingly. Its something the scum are doing right now and we arent.

Back on topic, we have had two. Ross County and Tynecastle (just there)

Will be happy with either of St Johnstone or Tynecastle again although strictly speaking we shouldn't be getting the latter.

How much extra are we getting at Hearts in the cup?

We wont get any. Roseburn holds around 3300. Under competition rules its 20% (4000) but the Police and clubs also have an input. No way are they going to put us into the same stand as their supporters and segregate for an extra 700 tickets.

I'm on 3 from the cccs.

Killie first game
Livi cup
Killie Wednesday

I doubt I'll get another in the split.

Surprised we haven’t had confirmation of the additional St Johnstone ticket distribution given how long it’s been known we are getting the 3 stands

If @Ayrforce1 is right that 9k were on 2 prior to Hamilton and Hearts, the additional allocation from St Johnstone and 3 post split aways, surely everyone will get a 3rd game?

On Livingston cup game and Motherwell in December so would hope I'll be in with a shout of Hearts in the cup. Know fine well I'll end up with the St Johnstone game when I'm sorted for a ticket off the bus for that.

If @Ayrforce1 is right that 9k were on 2 prior to Hamilton and Hearts, the additional allocation from St Johnstone and 3 post split aways, surely everyone will get a 3rd game?

Pretty sure it was the guy that posts on here from the TO that said that and he is normally bang on with his info.

Does anyone have a rough idea of how many tickets we get for each away game and the percentage the CCCS gets?

Still on 2 livi cup and Motherwell, hoping to get hearts in the cup

Same tickets as me, however hoping to avoid Hearts in the cup as I'm travelling back from Portugal on the Sunday so will definitely be missing it

I've had:

Kilie first game of season
Livi league
St Johnstone in 2 weeks

That'll be my lot

I have had Livi away and have been allocated St Johnstone later this month and e-mail said that was that until the split. I also got East Fife away in League Cup

I've had Ross County and Aberdeen (both Wednesday nights)

Would love a weekend game after the split, preferably central belt!

Aye my typo mate, meant away scheme.
Think we have around26 on CCCS and 13k on away scheme, just wanted to do some fag packet arithmetic.
26k has been quoted plenty as the CCCS figure.
Everyone getting Hearts but not the final would seem to support that being accurate.

Does anyone have a rough idea of how many tickets we get for each away game and the percentage the CCCS gets?

Every allocation is split 3 ways - CCCS, RSC and Club use

Generally at least 50% of all away allocations is given to away CCCS 30% RSC and 20% Club use those percentages alter from time to time

i.e I am sure it was around 5000 for Livingston away for away CCCS

Allocation wise roughly someone might be able to correct figures

Celtic 800
Aberdeen 1600
St Johnstone 7000 now
Livingston 7500?
St Mirren 3200
Motherwell 4500?
Hearts 3500
Hibs 3500
Kilmarnock 4000
Ross County 2000
Hamilton 4000

This is a rough guess (numbers could be way off):

Celtic - 800
Aberdeen - 1600
Motherwell - 4000
Killie - 4000
Hearts - 3300
Hibs - 3500
St Johnstone - 7000
Livingston - 6000
Ross County - 2500
St Mirren - 3000
Hamilton - 4000

The away CCCS receives 50% of the allocation of each away ground.

Could be looking at 3.5k still on two then come the split, if we play Motherwell Sheep and Tims we should see everyone get 3 and maybe even a couple of hundred get a 4th.
If you did get a 4th don't tell anyone on here, it would melt down

We’ve had Livi in the cup, and Motherwell. Got Killie tomorrow, not expecting any more this season.

Had livi in the cup and Motherwell away. Got nothing in pre split fixtures so hoping I either get hearts in cup or a post split fixture.

Me and my auld man on 2, Livi cup and Killie tomorrow.
I Would like to think that anyone who has not revived a CatB ticket this season (Hearts/Hibs/Sheep, if that’s correct) through the CCCS, will be in the ballot for a Hearts ticket for the Scottish cup game.

Back