Football daft podcast two new people joining the show

I didn't think Tanner was all that bad but I've not listened since maybe November time. I guess subconsciously I thought he was shite!

Ewan and Grado were a cracking duo though.

I didn't think Tanner was all that bad but I've not listened since maybe November time. I guess subconsciously I thought he was shite!

I wouldn’t say he’s pish I just think he needs to know his audience a bit better.

That newsreader west end accent is fine for Sky, BT or the news but not for a podcast that’s meant to be a “chat with your mates” type vibe.

His never-ending need to appear neutral patter is vomit inducing as well.

Used to enjoy the show when it was Ewan and Grado starting drifting away after a couple of the Tanner episodes.

Isn’t the same without Ewan. Can see this dying now if it’s someone else. Tanner was rotten on it and made me stop listening.

They have been saying they are returning next week since mid January and still no new episode so something is definitely wrong.

It's a decent listen but whether I download it is dictated by who the guest is. That's said Cameron is better than Tanner.

I didn't like tanner, but then grew to actually enjoy him. He's got a good football head thats for sure.

Presumably a mentally challenged leaning pundit, that's one of the few shows they hadn't infested yet so that would be my guess

Presumably a mentally challenged leaning pundit, that's one of the few shows they hadn't infested yet so that would be my guess
Hope not as I like Grado defending us with his passion! And the fact he always attracts Rangers fans as guests (mostly)

Hope not as I like Grado defending us with his passion! And the fact he always attracts Rangers fans as guests (mostly)
Yeah don't want it to be but think it will be. Always felt that Football Daft was a good listen for us and the scum can have Open Goal which is made for and by their mob

Yeah don't want it to be but think it will be. Always felt that Football Daft was a good listen for us and the scum can have Open Goal which is made for and by their mob

I've only watched a couple of OG and didn't know that. It's never been my go to or got that instant 'ya beauty' another one is there feeling

Be glad if Ewen is off permenantly, he’s gash. Tanner was a more professional and composed host, Grady is excellent.

Tanner was very different to Ewen but I liked him on it as well, thought he was quite funny. Tam Cowan and Grado would be entertaining but I wonder if it would be quite similar to off the ball.

Listened to this weekly last summer and loved it. Not listened in months though, last episode Ewan phoned on explaining his absence saying he just had loads of personal stuff going on, but that he’d be back. Obviously not though, what was the real reason - do we know?

One I'm sure is Stephen Purdon (shellsuit Bob river city) and at a guess I would say the other is Mark Dallas ( wrestling promoter/ something to.do with maryhill juniors)

Haven't listened for months, didn't realise it was still on the go!

Not been a show since before christmas David Tanner had taken over from Ewan. Tanner was annoying but so was Ewan especially during interviews always interrupted people and would never let them finish what they're saying. Was there not a story on here about fore network and Ewan possibly not wanting to be connected to them? Looks like they're not sponsoring the show anymore going from the clip with Grado.

Picture of the two new signings with a baw covering their faces, doesn't look like cowan.

...well the baw face looks like him to be fair, but the body doesn't look like him.

Listened to this weekly last summer and loved it. Not listened in months though, last episode Ewan phoned on explaining his absence saying he just had loads of personal stuff going on, but that he’d be back. Obviously not though, what was the real reason - do we know?

apparently Bauer radio pulled him. Ewen in time wants the Superscoreboard gig so wouldn’t rock the boat

I really like it and even when the Celtic guests are in its still listenable. Not as good since ewen hasn’t been on it and it’s a shame as Grado is brilliant on it.

One I'm sure is Stephen Purdon (shellsuit Bob river city) and at a guess I would say the other is Mark Dallas ( wrestling promoter/ something to.do with maryhill juniors)

Stephen Purdon was actually the first name I thought of when I saw this thread. Would be a good addition but they’d probably need a rhat to even it out.

There is absolutely nothing sinister in Ewen leaving. He needs time off dealing with personal health issues. He's a decent guy and I wish him all the best for a speedy recovery

I’ve not bothered listening to the last few when it was still on, it’s not the same without Ewan.

I’ll give the new presenters a chance but if it’s Mark Dallas, I’m out.

Back