Your Team Vs Livingston?

Portals_Bear_Blue

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic/Haliday

Arfield Davis Jack

Hagi

Kamberi Morelos

for me I really don’t see any point playing wingers so I’m going for 4-3-1-2

None of them have offered anything and I think it’s time to change formation and tactics

Mcgregor

Arfield Davis Jack

Hagi

Kamberi Morelos

None of them have offered anything and I think it’s time to change formation and tactics
I’d rather start with 10 men. He was at fault for the first goal. Good Rangers man but a very limited footballer and totally unsuitable to play at full back in our system.

I’d rather start with 10 men. He was at fault for the first goal. Good Rangers man but a very limited footballer and totally unsuitable to play at full back in our system.
Unfortunately mate we need 11 players and he’s the only option so you’ve contributed no end

thanks for that

if people can’t come up with a genuine selection then don’t fvcking comment

Can people please keep the thread on track by picking team selections you’d go with rather than debate about who’s pish and who’s not

Are you serious? Genuine question.
Who was then? Your probably on the band wagon that aribo was shite aswell.

Andy haliday did not step a foot wrong last night. He missed a header before the goal? didnt cost it at all.

Im not for giving him a contract in the summer, not usually a supporter of his. But last night, he was our best player on the park

Andy haliday did not step a foot wrong last night. He missed a header before the goal? didnt cost it at all.

Im not for giving him a contract in the summer, not usually a supporter of his. But last night, he was our best player on the park
The only guy who did okay was McGregor in my view. Watch Halliday at their first goal.

Not Katic who played 2 men onside by being 5 yards deeper than any other defender?

McGregor
Tav Goldson Katic Barisic
Davis
Jack Arfield
Hagi
Morelos Kamberi

41212 or a diamond whichever you wanna call it.
Morelos TBH is only still in because we have no one else.

Halliday was sleeping and lost his man at the first goal.100% his fault.

Mcgregor
Goldson
Katic
Edmundson
Tav
Jack
Davis
Borna
Hagi
Morelos
Stewart

Once fit helander in for katic a don't see the fan boys obsession with him and don't see where edmundson deserved to be dropped

Mcgregor
Goldson
Katic
Edmundson
Tav
Jack
Davis
Borna
Hagi
Morelos
Stewart

Once fit helander in for katic a don't see the fan boys obsession with him and don't see where edmundson deserved to be dropped
Edmundson was torture against hamilton mate. Katic was dropped for a clean sheet vs Aberdeen.

Mcgregor

Arfield Davis Jack

Hagi

Kamberi Morelos

McGregor
Tav
Goldson
Katic
Barisic/Flanagan

Arfield
Davis
Jack

Jones
Hagi
Morelos

if we want to move forward, players of the ability of Halliday shouldn't be playing for the club again.

Not Katic who played 2 men onside by being 5 yards deeper than any other defender?
Mate they were all poor but watch it and see Andy’s position he realises the guy is going to get the ball he is literally yards away starts moving too late if he had moved immediately he may have stopped the shot.

Mate they were all poor but watch it and see Andy’s position he realises the guy is going to get the ball he is literally yards away starts moving too late if he had moved immediately he may have stopped the shot.
Yeah he’s out of position. I agree 100%
But he’s also in line with Goldson and Tav
So if Katic done the same there wouldn’t have been an issue.
A midfielder losing a man who’s just snuck back on the park I can forgive
A centre back who can’t hold a line with the rest of the defence is a cardinal sin

Mcgregor

Arfield Davis Jack

Hagi

Kamberi Morelos

Agree with this. Possibly contemplate Stewart for Hagi but otherwise we go with this

What is it with people sticking Tav and Barasic as part of a midfield 5? Let's just play everyone out of position to suit the formation! They're fullbacks and should remain there, their game is having the length of the park to run into.

Too early to judge Hagi but I do think it's time to give Stewart a few games in his favoured position, we really are looking slow and ponderous in the midfield. Seriously lacking a creative spark and someone with energy in there, too much of our possesion is 5 yard safe passes which lack penetration.

McGregor

Goldson Katic Edmondson

Tavernier Aribo Davis Hagi Kent

Morelos Kamberi

Time to mix things up. 3 at the back, attack minded from the off, two up front. I’m sick of our inability to break teams down at Ibrox and we play into their hands by going one up front with loads of defensive mids.

Time to unleash the shackles. The mentally challengeds have done it and it’s worked wonders for them. I hate to emulate them but our current plan isn’t exactly working.

This will be the team

shagger
Tav
Barisic
Goldson
Edmundson

Jack
Davis
Arfield

Hagi
Morelos
Kent

He won’t change it , still will be 433.
Katic will be blamed along with Aribo and Kent will keep his place even though you can count his good games on Ann Boleyn’s hand.

McGregor

Goldson Katic Edmondson

Tavernier Aribo Davis Hagi Kent

Morelos Kamberi

Time to mix things up. 3 at the back, attack minded from the off, two up front. I’m sick of our inability to break teams down at Ibrox and we play into their hands by going one up front with loads of defensive mids.

Time to unleash the shackles. The mentally challengeds have done it and it’s worked wonders for them. I hate to emulate them but our current plan isn’t exactly working.
Kent’s not a wing back and Davis would get battered in that midfield if aribo and Hagi were his partners

McGregor
Tav
Goldson
Edmundson
Barisic
Jack
Davis
Arfield
Stewart
Morelos
Kamberi

Take Kent out the firing line use him in the second half at somepoint. If we are going to continue with the inside forwards/2 number 10s then I would suggest Stewart definitely deserves a chance.

Mcgregor

Arfield Davis Jack

Hagi

Kamberi Morelos

I'd play Flanagan or even the boy Maxwell before Haliday.

McGregor

Tav Edmundson Katic Barisic/Flanagan

Davis Jack

Arfield Hagi Kent

Morelos

Mcgregor
Tav Goldson Katic Barasic
Jack Davis
Arfield Kent
Stewart Morelos

My thinking is it's like the formation Walter Smith played only instead of Davis wide right it's Arfield. Yes, we all know he's not a winger, but he wont be deployed as a winger. He can come inside to offer more options in central midfield and he's found his shooting boots in recent games.
Kent, even though he isn't playing well, is still one of our most threatening players. The biggest problem is he's being double-teamed and we're not exploiting the space that's left. That's where the two forwards come in. Morelos can work the channels and run in behind. Stewart has shown on plenty of occasions this season he can receive the ball at his feet and turn at goal to create something. Plus if Kent and Arfield come inside you can overload and push the full backs on. If you need more creativity Hagi can come on and reshuffle. It's just a shame we don't have a Prso or Jelavic upfront.

Mcgregor
Tav Goldson Katic Barasic
Jack Davis
Arfield Kent
Stewart Morelos

My thinking is it's like the formation Walter Smith played only instead of Davis wide right it's Arfield. Yes, we all know he's not a winger, but he wont be deployed as a winger. He can come inside to offer more options in central midfield and he's found his shooting boots in recent games.
Kent, even though he isn't playing well, is still one of our most threatening players. The biggest problem is he's being double-teamed and we're not exploiting the space that's left. That's where the two forwards come in. Morelos can work the channels and run in behind. Stewart has shown on plenty of occasions this season he can receive the ball at his feet and turn at goal to create something. Plus if Kent and Arfield come inside you can overload and push the full backs on. If you need more creativity Hagi can come on and reshuffle. It's just a shame we don't have a Prso or Jelavic upfront.
When has Kent shown he is threatening this season?
Other than hamilton away at the start of the season and against them at new year I can’t think of any

needs benched as it’s like playing with a man down

nowhere’s bear the standard of a £7million player and very much the player who had failed loans at Bristol city, Barnsley and Freiburg

What is it with people sticking Tav and Barasic as part of a midfield 5? Let's just play everyone out of position to suit the formation! They're fullbacks and should remain there, their game is having the length of the park to run into.

Wing backs in a 3-5-2

McGregor
Goldson Edmundson Katic
Tavernier Kamara Jack Barisic
Hagi
Morelos Kamberi​

If Barisic isn’t fit

McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Katic Halliday
Davis Jack
Stewart Hagi Jones
Morelos​

Now I'm not having a go at anyone here. But see anyone that can't see we need to play 2 out and out strikers need to watch our games again. Get 2 wingers getting to the bye line and balls in the box. So easy for full backs when our wide men want to come inside. There going into packed boxes and areas.

Back