Alfie Racially Abused Again Last Night

yip, can hear it mate. well spotted/listened. just hard watching like a dog twisting my head waiting for an owner to throw a ball!:))

Surely the Tim's media pals will use that to deflect any focus away from The Piggery?

Club should be pushing this in all available forums ASAP.It would not be permitted at any other club, so why at ours.Needs to be shouted from the rooftops loud and clear in my view.And of course, reported to the police.They will have no option but to accept a complaint and to investigate.

If someone makes a complaint to the Police they will investigate it. The Police will not investigate internet stuff unless they have a complaint and somebody needs to make it.

But surely TF if that's the case, then it's up to the club to come out with a slogan 'if not, why not'.If we really are different, then we must make a song and dance about it.Just imagine if it was the tims.No,you can't and neither can I.Therin lies the problem.

But the SNP are wanting more foreigners and immigrants to come to Scotland as we are not racist, we are a welcoming forward thinking country...
Well Nuckla, what are you making of the abuse that one of our players is getting every week.

It’ll get worse. Alfie’s finished in this country, it’s carte blanche. Releasing belated and wordy statements is not defending your employee.

As for Nicola, she is indeed all for inclusivity, so long as you’re the ‘right’ type.

The warm welcoming country is a myth. Having been in england many times, I can say in all honesty that I've been treated very well down there.
Lived in England all my adult life , if this was happening down here,where a player was being singled out for systematic abuse, the whole football fraternity and beyond would be all over it like a rash in their condemnation .

Lived in England all my adult life , if this was happening down here,where a player was being singled out for systematic abuse, the whole football fraternity and beyond would be all over it like a rash in their condemnation .
Well in that case, the club should be tapping into these sentiments down there and getting a wider audience.I have to question the sanity of folk here in Scotland prepared to put up with this pish without an outcry.We should be pressuring MSPs/MPs to get behind this.

Clearly audible we have an employee of Rangers on here @Boumsong I’m sure it is surely he can’t pass this onto the club to address.

it’s just not acceptable and Kilmarnock should be punished along with the perpetrator.

I've sent it to Humza,show racism the Red card Scotland, the papers up here, the newspapers down south ,Michael Stewart, Sturgeon and Kilmarnock FC and sent it to Michael Beale and asked him on twitter if he'll get the club to speak out and report it to the police.

Last edited:
There’s no hope when the club fail miserably to protect him. Banning the likes of Hannah, Stewart, English, etc until they apologised and promised to mend their ways would have been a start but no - that would have taken too much effort and would have required the board to grow a backbone. They fail to pursue instances like this with vigour and maximum publicity. They don’t defend the player, they don’t defend the fans, they don’t defend the club. They are proving themselves to be not fit for purpose.

So I'm counting three separate counts of Alfredo being racially abused (happened at Tynecastle as well didn't it?)

Not to mention he's been pelted with coins, suffered sectarian abuse, had folk snooping about his car and had banners written about his mother.

What a country eh?

Last edited:
Beginning to think there's some kind of protocol in the shortbread assembly that prevents anyone asking awkward questions.If there isn't, then why can't Annie Wells,Murdo Fraser or Adam Tomkins ask wee nippy outright in the chamber about the treatment Alfie has been subject to.After all,minimal damage to a jacket caused uproar in the chamber.

Well in that case, the club should be tapping into these sentiments down there and getting a wider audience.I have to question the sanity of folk here in Scotland prepared to put up with this pish without an outcry.We should be pressuring MSPs/MPs to get behind this.
If it happened in govanhill sturgeon would be all out to get to bottom of it

Get it sent to Club 1872, they are the only ones that seem to be making any effort with tackling things like this. Perhaps they can get the club to get off their arse and do something.

Next time, we should walk off.

That might finally get the world to pay attention to the scandalous treatment Alfredo gets.

How do you forward this on to the likes of skysports, Sturgeon ect?

Back