It’s simple - we aren’t winning a thing until refereeing corruption is addressed by the club

You are part of the problem. The mentally challengeds have been at it from McDonald and the refs strike - look where it's got them!!!!

Go back to when Dallas got coined - it was our fault for having a huddle at the end.

Well, no. I specifically mean that it come from Club 1872 would hold no bearing.

Our fans are beginning to sound like Celtic fans were in the 90s. This whole “SFA are against us” nonsense. Seeing folk losing it because Morelos’ dive wasn’t a penalty.

The refereeing/officiating isn’t the best however to say there’s this agenda against us is nothing short of embarrassing and is clutching at the straws. We should be winning games by scoring goals in play. It’s our own fault.

Believe it or not, it happens to other teams like Celtic but because they’re actually able to put games to bed it isn’t a topic for discussion.

Let's say you don't believe in the conspiracy aspect to all this and the referees are just poor, why are we not piling as much pressure on them as we can to get as many points as we can anyway?

They've done it and it shows.

The club don't have the guts for the fight and it doesn't matter if they're costing us games. They still won't fight.

However, lets not kid on that our performances are that bad at times even a fair ref isn't going to help.

You put games to bed when you are 1-0 up you don’t need to worry about refs decisions. Simple as that!

We at the moment are struggling to put games to bed!
They tried to put the game to bed at 1-0 but refereeing decisions put paid to that. We were 1-0 up when they should've lost players.

The “ if we’d tried harder” rationale that some of our support prescribe to, I wonder, does that extend to the League acup Final?

The apathy by some of Our own is simply frightening.

Its like Protestants and Unionists in this country. Slept Walked for 30 plus years and look at Us now.

We continue this way and some of our support still bury their heads in the sands then they wont just be winning 9. They'll be doing 15, 20 in a row.

I’ve never known it so bad with refs In the six decades or so in going to Ibrox plainly clear to me the dignified silence nonsense is killing us could the continous crap descision making be getting into the players heads in some form or other the fact it’s not isolated incidents but almost every single game is extremely worrisome to say the least.

Our fans are beginning to sound like Celtic fans were in the 90s. This whole “SFA are against us” nonsense. Seeing folk losing it because Morelos’ dive wasn’t a penalty.

The refereeing/officiating isn’t the best however to say there’s this agenda against us is nothing short of embarrassing and is clutching at the straws. We should be winning games by scoring goals in play. It’s our own fault.

Believe it or not, it happens to other teams like Celtic but because they’re actually able to put games to bed it isn’t a topic for discussion.
Keep an eye on this one.

Hows the moon this time year?

The managers failure to address poor descision making by refs isnt helping just wish he would come out swinging about it .

you're at it

It’ll end in people not renewing season tickets.

The club’s continued silence is verging on disgraceful.

That’s getting to the way I feel at this moment and time mate.

Us supporters are pumping £25m-£30m a season into Rangers in tickets alone including Euro games. We are the clubs main investor by some distance and all we want in return is a bit of success on the park.

Why should I continue to shell out what I do following Rangers home and away when officials aren’t allowing us to compete and the club do absolutely fûck all about it.

Absolutely scunnered with it.

If all decisions were called correctly on Wednesday, what would the score have been?

If all decisions in the LC final were called correctly, what would the score have been?

If all decisions were called correctly in our last trip to Pittodrie, what would the score have been?

When was the last time we gained points or won a trophy due to a big decision going our way?

When was the last time the filth lost due to a big decision going against them?

Carry on continuing to bury your head in the sand and our club will continue to get shafted by officials on a weekly basis.

Unfortunately this is the attitude that has us where we are and has the filth benefitting from everything going.

Why should we have to win every game by 2 goals due to cheating officials?

If their equaliser is correctly ruled out, or Morelos late goal correctly stands, we win that game ugly by a single goal.

No league winners will ever romp every game. You need to be able to grind out ugly wins away. Should we be denied that right at every tough away ground due to cheating officials?

Beaton alone has now cost us 5 points on our travels to difficult grounds.

I'm not denying that refs have cost us points and there is nothing wrong with grinding out ugly wins away and home for that reason.

I just feel we have come back from the break and we have struggled with games. We flew through December playing very tough games between Europe and the League. Get back after the break and we struggled to beat St Mirren & Ross County at home never mind the other results.

Not one of us can explain why this has happened, yes referees decisions have hurt us but there is more to it than that. I have not lost any faith in the team and managerial staff. We have played Celtic off the park twice this season and we know we can match them. Its time to focus on the positives of this team and where we have come from and spur them on to the end of the season!

The board are outliving their usefulness. They freed us from the spivs, and we will be forever grateful to them for that.

But there is much more work to be done to get us back to where we belong. Standing up for the club is a basic duty of theirs and one at which they are failing miserably. Look at how they’ve hung Morelos out to dry. FFS, he’s the victim of vile racist attacks every time he takes to the pitch and what does our board do? Issues another statement and that’s it. Pathetic.

We see the open season on Rangers and the fans in the SMSM every day, but what does our board do? Nothing.

We see the open and blatant cheating of referees and the compliance officer every single week which, regardless of the increasingly obvious limitations of players and management, is costing us valuable points but what do the board do? Nothing (apart from the odd statement promising another statement which then fails to materialise).

Add in their inept handling of the SD contract, their inability to attract any significant outside investment and the fact they were responsible for inflicting Warburton, Pedro and Murty on us and I’m struggling to find any reasons why they should remain.

Nothing will happen re referees unless/until the board decide to act and there seems no hope this will happen as long as the current incumbents remain.

The points swing is probably 15-20 points a season due to decisions always going for them and against us.

Ok we need to improve and start killing of the games better but even if we do we have no chance of overcoming that level of disadvantage

a tad dramatic but when we won the game on the 29th against the beasts it was the day we lost the league. We should've come out slating clancy, demanding action against him but instead we do pretty much nothing, clancy gets given mentally challengeds next home game and cheating continues against us, in every game.

We have been cost a fair whack of points and possibly a trophy this season through refereeing.

If it was the same for everyone across a season then fair enough. But its clear refereeing decisions go two ways in Scotland - for Celtic and for whoever Rangers are playing.

Where do you start with this nonsense?

If you are referring to Morelos's 'fall' nobody that I have read claims it is anything other than a dive.

Are you incapable of understanding that the handball given - they don't score or the header stands - we win the game?

Can we have the examples of when it has happened to Celtc? Was that when Griffith's stayed on the park for the stamp? or an opposition player sent off in the same game when the player hadn't the ball under control? or the 3 players offside in the final? or the 4 players on yellows committing further bookable offences in the Xmas game and not seeing red? or the forearm smash totally ignored? or the number of fouls before a yellow is given? And on and on and on and phuckin on.

Open your eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s the small things I notice that they know what’s going on,watch Lennon after the last old firm game he was as happy as Larry,no anger no rage actually said the best team lost,when any of his players are in the spotlight for the compliance officer he gets angry we will fight this slur with everything we have,he said the same after the final,this is a clown of a manager that they couldn’t get rid quick enough,he shouldn’t be any way near that job,he is though because they are totally in control of whats going on in Scottish football,and if gerrard doesn’t start to highlight these refs he will pay for it as fans won’t and when the fans give up he will be gone,you need to fight fire with fire,what have we got to lose,another season like this ..no thanks

We were poor last night, there’s no doubt about it. However if the referee does his job properly then we leave Rugby Park with an ugly win and 3 points in the bag like the first game of the season. Every successful Rangers team has done this on numerous occasions at places like Kilmarnock and Aberdeen, however last night we simply weren’t allowed to.

Kilmarnock should have had two sending offs and their equaliser shouldn’t have stood. Morelos goal should have stood. We could have had a penalty. Kent got booked for trying to stand up whilst McKenzie was allowed to bearhug someone without a caution.

We aren’t talking about a single incorrect decision here due to incompetence. It’s various game changing decisions called against one team, and by the same referee who robbed us of 3 points at Pittodrie and then pathetically apologised. It’s blatant cheating, and it’s all because of his fear of being labelled a cheating hun by a certain demographic who have a perceived injustice from a single game in which they actually benefitted from more incorrect big decisions than us. We seen the same with Madden last week and just about every other time he referees us.

Then there’s guys like Clancy who have no fear of hiding their allegiance. We were very lucky to leave the piggery with 3 points after that cheats performance.

Factor in the decisions the filth get in their favour when struggling (Clancy penalty x 2, offside goal in final, Griffiths stamp last week etc), plus all of the bookings they avoid for stamps, dives and bad tackles, then the agenda is as clear as day.

We have been robbed of one trophy this season due to incorrect decisions and we are now out of the title race for the same reason.

I know we were horrendous last night but absolutely no one can deny that if every refereeing decision was called correctly, we would still have won comfortably.

Next season will be even worse as they aim for 10. Their intimidation of referees and our never ending silence on being cheated will simply ensure that the status quo continues next season.

Are us supporters helpless in this situation? Is there much we can really do if those at our club are happy to stand idly by as officials deny us the right to compete by officiating fairly?

Absolutely sick of it.
Agree with everything you say, there’s no doubt in my mind the referee cheated us on Wednesday night.

You put games to bed when you are 1-0 up you don’t need to worry about refs decisions. Simple as that!

"Simple as that" o_O it really isn't that simple. Its not easy to stick 3 or 4 goals past every side so the referee becomes irrelevant. If Beaton does his job correctly then the equaliser doesn't stand - that has a huge bearing on the game.

Like Morelos did on Wednesday night? Or Lafferty done last year at Dundee?

On reflection and watching Alfies goal several times this reminds me of the incident in 2007 where Iain Brines invented a handball to stop the sheep getting a late equalizer at the piggery. That decision acted as the catalyst for them going on a run and winning the league due to us crumbling under a horrific fixture list as we received no help on our way to Manchester.

This has that same feel. A late winner chopped off for nothing to hand them the title yet some still don’t get it.

We don't get 50/50 decisions we are lucky if we get the 60% ours 40% opposition we are refereed differently .
Opposition teams are allowed to persistently foul without bookings or sending offs against us, even when it is blatantly obvious, marginal offsides are given against us and blatant offsides are allowed to stand against us, we lost a league cup with 3 paedohider players offside.
We are hammered by the officials when others are not, the players know it, the supporters know it our management knows it.
What we are up against is what's been stated here the exact opposite is applied to the paedohiders from the east end and anyone who says this is not happening is either a liar or a gullible stupid bastard.

If all decisions were called correctly on Wednesday, what would the score have been?

If all decisions in the LC final were called correctly, what would the score have been?

If all decisions were called correctly in our last trip to Pittodrie, what would the score have been?

When was the last time we gained points or won a trophy due to a big decision going our way?

When was the last time the filth lost due to a big decision going against them?

Carry on continuing to bury your head in the sand and our club will continue to get shafted by officials on a weekly basis.
As I said the refereeing is terrible but seriously if you actually think there’s a conspiracy against us then I don’t know.

Keep an eye on this one.

Hows the moon this time year?
Aye mate because I actually don’t believe there’s a conspiracy against us because I know the refereeing is rotten. If you do it’s a final clutch at the straws because they’ve won 9 leagues in a row.

You are part of the problem. The mentally challengeds have been at it from McDonald and the refs strike - look where it's got them!!!!

Go back to when Dallas got coined - it was our fault for having a huddle at the end.
They have been intimidating officials since the 1970's when they were hiring private detectives to follow referees around in their private life.
It will get worse next season and then til they beat us to title number 55. Rangers ,including the fans need to take a different course of action now instead of just issuing statements and whining online, otherwise what is the point ............

Nothing will change until a delegate from Rangers with compiled unequivocal evidence in hand , flanked by legal representatives , sit down with the powers that be and demand change .

Refs are woeful in this country but to use that as an excuse for losing to a Hearts side that have lost 11 goals in the 3 league games since they beat us is ignoring the real problem.

No real excuses for dropping points at home to a garbage Aberdeen team either.

Last edited:
I predict VAR will be implemented in Scotland the season after next, they simply cannot allow it before then

Love it or hate it, there are numerous cases where the only result of a var review could have benefitted us with no room for subjective decisions

Offside in Cup final
Penalty at Pittodrie
Handball for Kilmarnocks equaliser

Get those 3 decisions correct and the whole season looks a lot rosier than it does right now

Those are only off the top of my head as the irrefutable ones that aren't open to interpretation (bias)

Alfie’s goal should have stood and we’d have won that game , the ref robbed us of a win that’s a fact .

I predict VAR will be implemented in Scotland the season after next, they simply cannot allow it before then

Love it or hate it, there are numerous cases where the only result of a var review could have benefitted us with no room for subjective decisions

Offside in Cup final
Penalty at Pittodrie

Get those 3 decisions correct and the whole season looks a lot rosier than it does right now

Those are only off the top of my head as the irrefutable ones that aren't open to interpretation (bias)

It’s an absolute certainty mate.

Or if VAR isn’t introduced, look out for refereeing being a bit more even the season after next for the good of the Scottish game having some competition.

As it stands, absolutely nothing will be allowed to compromise the filths quest for 10, and that includes the introduction of VAR to give us a fair crack at winning the league.

In addition to the decisions against us you mention, they’ve also had a helping hand with a few dodgy decisions in the games they’ve been struggling in. 2 since the break alone.

We would at least be neck and neck with them just now if both teams were refereed to the same standard.

Aye mate because I actually don’t believe there’s a conspiracy against us because I know the refereeing is rotten. If you do it’s a final clutch at the straws because they’ve won 9 leagues in a row.

They aren’t rotten, they are cheats.

It’s not incompetence we are seeing. Beaton not allowing a Morelos winner due to a phantom foul that never happened isn’t down to him being rotten. Him not awarding us a penalty at Aberdeen when he was looking right at the incident from 5 yards away isn’t incompetence.

Clancys performance on the 29th of December isn’t just down to him being rotten.

If they were just rotten, their incorrect decisions would be evenly distributed. Point me in the direction of the huge amount of decisions for us or against the filth that have occurred to balance out the last 2 months of corruption.

We have lost a cup and are out of the title race due to a ridiculous number of horrendous decisions going against us and still some of our supporters continue to bury their heads in the sand.

Said in another post. Us fan need to take it upon ourselves. Not our job but our club are short changing us in this department I suggest boo every decision against us give the ref it right coming on and off the park. And a massive banner at our next home match that’s on tv. Might even force the board to listen.

My suspicion is something like the following scenario may be playing out.
When he mentioned decisions going against us very early on the board told Gerrard "we don't do that sort of thing here". He accepted it and that became his public mantra, told the players that he wasn't having any talk of cheating refs and they just had to get on with it. For a while it was enough.
At one of the recent team chats however(Dubai would fit), the increasingly blatant corruption came up and the manager went to the board, explained how the players felt and said he had to start mentioning it because a) he agreed, b) he needed to have his players backs, c) there was ample video evidence of what was happening and d) the club couldn't win because of it, he couldn't deliver.
Dave King, through Robertson or maybe Traynor, said "No, we don't do that round here".
Gerrard, his team and the players are seriously disillusioned with the board's cowardice, Culshaw and Beale going tonto at cheating may be due to this, and the general atmosphere is now "they're not serious, not prepared to do what makes them uncomfortable. Ok, so it's really not that important. Message received, we're not that serious about this".

Something isn't right at the club.

Last edited:
There's absolutely no point in Club 1872 releasing a statement is there?
There absolutely is, at the very least it adds a bit of pressure on the club to act (that should actually form part of the statement), it also at least breaks the total silence on the issue which just now means there isn't even an issue and the case has to be fought with retrospective evidence giving the perception of 'moon howling' when in actual fact the game has become corrupt to the core !

We will not be ALLOWED to win anything till the corruptive stacked deck is called out by club and fans and that will only happen by action not hot air.

There absolutely is, at the very least it adds a bit of pressure on the club to act (that should actually form part of the statement), it also at least breaks the total silence on the issue which just now means there isn't even an issue and the case has to be fought with retrospective evidence giving the perception of 'moon howling' when in actual fact the game has become corrupt to the core !
Club1872 need to stick @Edweird's videos up on their site and call for the board to address the issue with the authorities.

There are a ton of threads on VAR.

When you see how it is being implemented - and dissected by alleged pundits - down south you think do we really want this here and will we the fans in the ground actually have any idea of what is going on when an outcome of a review is posted on the scoreboard?

And then you see in every game a decision that hasn't gone our way that has radically changed the outcome and you think we have to have it here.

My question is where in the current climate of mistrust are we going to find the referees to sit in the review box who are going to reach any better decision than the official on the pitch? Will we even know who the reviewer is any more than we know who is the BT "ref"?

And yes I do think that post-match Stevie G should be coming out and saying I didn't understand this decision or I see a different interpretation of that decision etc. Sean Dyche has this down to a fine art.

There is not a conspiracy against us. It's just down to bad referees. In order for a conspiracy to work a large group of people (the SFA, referees etc) would have to meet and plan all this in private. Everyone would need to be 100% committed. The more people involved the more likely that something will go wrong and everything would be discovered. Could you imagine the fallout if that happened?

There is not a conspiracy against us. It's just down to bad referees. In order for a conspiracy to work a large group of people (the SFA, referees etc) would have to meet and plan all this in private. Everyone would need to be 100% committed. The more people involved the more likely that something will go wrong and everything would be discovered. Could you imagine the fallout if that happened?

why do people regurgitate this nonsense.

Trying to shift the debate, Dr?
The overwhelming evidence is that the officials are operating different tiers of refereeing which has affected our results. They don't need to indulge in dictionary-definition conspiracies to do that.
Stop with the nonsense.

Offside in Cup final
Penalty at Pittodrie

You missed Goldson’s handball at Hamilton last week, that doesn’t suit your agenda though. Refs are crap, end off. We need var because the standard of refereeing in Scotland is poor, not because of some kind of conspiracy.

Back