If the sheep win at the weekend is the league back on?

Are we guaranteed to beat Livingston?

The sheep might lose 8, that's how little they try, coupled with referees awarding Celtic everything.

Celtic will hammer them. Even if somehow Aberdeen did win, we have shown nothing to suggest we are capable of going on a run, we will continue to drop points, so the league will still be over regardless.

Reactions: VGM
If the sheep win Ill donate £10 to the charity of your choice.

Aberdeen wont be winning at the weekend.

A sheep win still leaves us needing Celtic to drop points in 2 games.
Ahem..... (with my rose tinted specs on this a.m. :cool: )
1. Sheep win. (but I'd be content with a draw)
2. We win all our remaining matches incl game in hand
3. We beat septic twice
4. We win title by 2 points. Ker -ching! :-o :) :cool:
5. Massive party
6. Achy face next day from all the smiling

It would at least put it back in our own hands providing we have beaten Livingston (which i wouldn't put the house on in current form) but as everyone else suggests i dont expect anything other than 3 points for celtic unfortunately

No because celtic have the mentality to go and win games like that. It's the difference between us and them right now.

The likes of Aberdeen only ever up their game when playing us. Celtic will slaughter them like they did hearts I reckon

Their last game up there was a training session,i think they were 4 up by half time,Aberdeen have no interest in competing with the scum.

Ffs, you really hold out any hope of the sheep winning this game? They don't even need to lube up these days!

In some parallel universe where the sheep took points of Celtic on other occasions then yes the league would be back on

But let’s be real....

Stopped reading at the word win.

Deary fucking me.

You also seem to have dismissed our game on Saturday as 3 points?

By the looks of it The other teams in the league are full of vermin who are happy to let the scum win and further their cause than that of the team they are playing for.. Probably exoplanets why every game against us is a cup final for them.

laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg

Until we can string together a run of wins and consistent performances then other teams results against the tims don’t really interest me

I like your thought process but it’s wishful thinking.

I’d rather the now we pick ourselves up and go on a strong run and put pressure on the poets that way.

But I’m still not over the last couple of weeks enough even to see that happening right now.

We just need to win our next 4 games and see where we are going into the game on the 15th march.

We have, on paper, 4 of the easiest games we could have so we must get 12 points. They will drop points somewhere unexpectedly. As long as we dont drop anything else then there is still the smallest of chances. We drop any more then it's over.

If the mentally challengeds are gonna drop points at all, it will be at livi or hibs away in the next couple of weeks.

They will beat the sheep at least 3-0, canter.

Seem to remember seeing the Sheep’s record against them and it is abysmal compared to their stats against us.

We need them to implode like we have done to let us back in

the more we drop points the easier there games become as well as they have less pressure

we just need to keep winning and hope for a miracle

Clutching at straws the league is gone and the gap is only going to increase over coming weeks.

We shot our bolt before Xmas and I don't see us putting together a run of 10 straight wins which we will need to pull ourselves back in it

The only way the league is back on is if they drop points before coming to Ibrox. We then need to beat them and win the game in hand to put some pressure on them.

The problem we have is that we need to win every game from now til the end of the season (beating them twice) which I don't see us doing.

When Aberdeen play the mentally challengeds it reminds me of us anytime we go level with the mentally challengeds and play we/they are absolutely terrified of what is in front of us.

No chance. They are on a roll and we have imploded again. As a poster said 3/4 romp for them, ref making sure everything goes their way. Aberdeen lying over and having their sheep tummy’s tickled.
There’s more chance of us dropping further behind this weekend than catching up

The filth will take the foot off the pedal in April and will start to drop a few points then once it’s too late. And the ‘honest mistakes’ from officialdom will start to balance out around that time, just to placate us in the attempt to show not just one team suffers disproportionately

Even them drawing this weekend opens it up again. If they have a couple of draws before the split and we beat them at Ibrox, winning the rest our games will make it very tight.

Them being held a couple of times isn't that unrealistic. The issue is it's also not very realistic we will win the rest of our games.

We can live in hope and perhaps the Abergreen team might get a result or perhaps a draw. However, main thing for us is to get 3 points in every one of our remaining league games.
Totally agree. Win the game in hand as well as dominate and beat Celtic in the 2 remaining games against them and we claw back 9 points. If the team get a shake up and play like they can it's still game on.

Back