Still Considering Skipping Tomorrow?

I'll be there, can see it being a very flat atmosphere tomorrow
No different to normal then really.

Unfortunately the only noise comes from BF1 at virtually every game.

We have a big problem with our home atmosphere. Big problem.

I won't be There, but that's due to other reasons. Just opened a new soft play business and it's the weekend. So bedlam haha

The way I see it 8 years ago we almost lost this club. The reason we didn't lose what we had is because of the fans and that doesn't change now. They wanted us gone and In failing that they wanted to break us. They failed to break us in 2012 so I'll be dammed if they break us now. This is the time to stand up and show some defiance in the face of adversity and put the last few weeks to one side and really get behind the team until the end of the season.

Our spirit unbroken, our hearts still on fire.

Might have to upgrade it if your daughter is a kids ST.

Just a heads up as they are taking people’s ST off them if they don’t.
Might have to upgrade it if your daughter is a kids ST.

Just a heads up as they are taking people’s ST off them if they don’t.
Yeah, cheers - we're going to go earl and do this. Any idea how much an upgrade is?

Never had to do this yet. Surely it wont be more than 20-25 quid?

I’ll be there, the team and Gerrard need our support and you know something? Aberdeen are beating them on Sunday.

That will be some run for them having dropped points to Killie, Motherwell, Hearts like I read was definitely happening on here.

Oh wait...

Now that a bit more time has passed I was curious as to the consensus on this.

In the immediate aftermath of Wednesday and what it means for our chances of success this season, I saw a lot of people talking about giving the game tomorrow a miss. Through just being sickened, in the main.

Curious as to how many of those feel the same now.

Admittedly I’m struggling for belief re: the title this season. Big time.

But I’ll be there.
I'd love to be there but as I live in Portugal I'll pay to watch it on Rangers TV. Celtic have strengthened , as have we. Think back to what Gerrard inherited and look at where we are now. The 9 in a row is a huge burden and if it were 3 or 4 in a row we'd be much more patient. We are not the finished article , but we're better than last year and way better than the year before. Give Gerrard time, he's learning and is fully aware of what is wanted ....get along and support the team. WATP

It’s a Saturday game so we’ll be there.
I struggle with Sunday and midweek game.

We have been through alot worse than this, yes its looking like winning the league might not happen but we cant just give up, we also have a cup and europe to play in, if people want to use wednesday as an excuse not to go then thats their choice but the team need the backing

"...... We've got the battle fever on......"

Seems like this is missing from some.

We are all in this together - players, fans, management. We have more than enough enemies out there. We need to stick together. Turning our backs or going in the huff achieves absolutely nothing.

Front up. Face up. And take this head on. It's the only way.

We are Rangers ffs!! We hide from no-one.

No different to normal then really.

Unfortunately the only noise comes from BF1 at virtually every game.

We have a big problem with our home atmosphere. Big problem.

This is true, Old Firm and Europe excluded the place is very flat.

I can see the crowd really getting on the team's back (more than usual) if we don't get a few early goals tomorrow.

Me and my mates are taking a Dutch guy from work along to his first game tomorrow - already warned him not to expect much atmosphere wise.

I'm too far from Glasgow to make it to many games. Usually watch every game on TV but think will give it a miss tomorrow. I couldn't sleep on wednesday night after the last game! Need a break this weekend!

"...... We've got the battle fever on......"

Seems like this is missing from some.

We are all in this together - players, fans, management. We have more than enough enemies out there. We need to stick together. Turning our backs or going in the huff achieves absolutely nothing.

Front up. Face up. And take this head on. It's the only way.

We are Rangers ffs!! We hide from no-one.
There’s folk going on about a flat atmosphere, when is it not?

No way, be their as always through thick or thin high or lows. I just keep in my head the words off the great Bill Struth.

No chance am missing tomorrow's game - I'll be there.

If folk are staying away I hope it's the ones who spit out the most horrific abuse at our own players.

I was booked to go away with the missus. Far more acceptable prospect. I wouldn’t blame anyone for patching it. It’s not just the performances , it’s the complete disdain in the way the fans are treated. The refusal to call out refs. It doesn’t feel like we are a big family,if we were, we are the kids to seen but not heard.

I'm too far from Glasgow to make it to many games. Usually watch every game on TV but think will give it a miss tomorrow. I couldn't sleep on wednesday night after the last game! Need a break this weekend!

Ive been feeling like this since wednesday but i know for a fact i'll watch it

Ive not enjoyed 1 game back since the break though and usual end up with a tension headache!

Some fans will only attend if we have a chance of winning something which in my opinion we still can, glory hunters.

I'll be there.

It's the same fans who slag teams like Ross County for bringing a lack of supporters.
your not a regular though

I'll never skip a game.

I'm not remotely excited about it or looking forward to it, but I won't miss it.
This is my feelings as well. I reckon even if we score early the cheers will be muted. Pretty much every bear I know has thrown in the towel regarding a realistic title challenge now.

I’m as sickened as anybody about our form since new year but true fans don’t skip games.

Unfortunately I get my fix on RTV these days so maybe it’s easier for me to say this than those who have to get out in the pissin rain. But I’ll never stop following the Gers while I’m still breathing.

I'm looking forward to going tomorrow. Absolutely gutted the league is all but over but in a way the pressure has been lifted. Hopefully the crowd ease back on the team and allow us to see a performance for the first time this season.

I was booked to go away with the missus. Far more acceptable prospect. I wouldn’t blame anyone for patching it. It’s not just the performances , it’s the complete disdain in the way the fans are treated. The refusal to call out refs. It doesn’t feel like we are a big family,if we were, we are the kids to seen but not heard.
It's more than the football which can be soul destroying at times every football fan feels like that when their team has a bad result,Refs,pundits and the constant demonisation of our club,players and fans can be worse than results,
That said I've now changed my mind and I'll be heading to the game tomorrow .

I'll be there tomorrow then heading straight for the Saturday nightshift. Hopefully we see some changes, a good performance to set us up for the Braga game on Thursday night.

I'd never skip a game that im able to go to, theres nothing better than watching Rangers at Ibrox

I have watched us in the early 80s playing shite and finishing 5th in the league

I’ve watched us struggle and playing poor football since 2012 against lower league opposition.

I’ve watched the gangsters and spivs rip the heart out of my club

I’ve watched the magic hat, super ally,Pedro and Murty teams all struggle to win a game.

Under Stevie G, I’ve watched the Rangers get beat 3 times this season and I will be watching them every time they play until the day I die - because I’m a Rangers supporter and always will be, it’s who I am

Can’t believe there is a thread on this.
Tell you what, see when the day comes that you cannot go and watch Rangers live, for whatever reason, it hurts like hell, far more than a defeat to Killie.
I just wish that that I could be there.

still going but think it will be dire

we start games at walking pace the crowd get infuriated

we struggle every time we play this shite

same turgid tactics

I'll be honest, I was planning on heading over to Ibrox tomorrow, but Wednesday just did it for me. The defeat was bad enough, but the silence after being cheated again was worse. I've went home and away through worst times, especially through their 9 in a row of the 70's and how poor we were in the early '80's, but this is different.

Some spoilt wee lassies in our support. Hopefully these tantrums reduce the waiting times for folk waiting on season tickets coming up.
It'll be the characters that tell us we dont own our seats that will be missing.

Told the wife we could do something Saturday after the game on Wednesday.
Need to backtrack now
Haha. I felt the same (watching from Canada). Up until this morning I was undecided but no doubt will watch as per every weekend. Still sick though. I'm not kidding myself on.

I'll be honest, I was planning on heading over to Ibrox tomorrow, but Wednesday just did it for me. The defeat was bad enough, but the silence after being cheated again was worse. I've went home and away through worst times, especially through their 9 in a row of the 70's and how poor we were in the early '80's, but this is different.
It wasn’t Gerrard’s failure to call out another dirty cheating b’stard on Wednesday is was his comment saying a clear handball wasn’t one and we were clutching at straws, I just can’t get my head around stuff like that.

Back