Press Conferences

cooperno.7

Maybe I'm just getting old and my hearing is going, but I think that the press should either have a microphone, so we can hear the questions, or subtitles should be put up for the questions they ask. All I hear is mumble, mumble, cough, cough, blah, blah, blah.

What's the point in recording/videoing the press conference if we only get half of the audio?

PS, I'm not really interested in the press, but the questions are relevant to the responses.

They are pointless in this day and age.

Keep all communications to the fans in house.

F.uck the media!! We have no need for them.

I agree with you, but that's really not the point.

I watched today's presser via the official Rangers YouTube channel. If the club continue to engage with the MSM, I want to hear what questions they ask.
Agreed mate. The least we should expect is to hear the question clearly. Has always confused me why this is so difficult for them to set up.

Better off not hearing what the vast majority of the useless arseholes ask anyway

The questions are usually garbage and just irritating

I couldn't agree more. I thought that it was an age thing too but you are quite correct, microphones should be provided to the questioners. It rattles my cage to only hear half of tha audio. Surely the club can sort this out.

Maybe I'm just getting old and my hearing is going, but I think that the press should either have a microphone, so we can hear the questions, or subtitles
I couldn't agree more. I thought that it was an age thing too but you are quite correct, microphones should be provided

Im an old kunt as well, lets hear what the thick hacks are asking.

Better off not hearing what the vast majority of the useless arseholes ask anyway

The questions are usually garbage and just irritating

Gerrard seemed particularly irked, and defensive, at a question that was asked, but I could only hear part of the question. It would be good to know what he was so pissed off about.

Back