New Heart and Hand website

David Edgar

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all, please check out our brand new updated website. It features (and will do so regularly) many interesting articles on the bears as well as a Squad Selector tool which lets you choose your lineup for each match and a Player Rating option.

Hi all, please check out our brand new updated website. It features (and will do so regularly) many interesting articles on the bears as well as a Squad Selector tool which lets you choose your lineup for each match and a Player Rating option.

Have you not got a forum you could pimp members from here.

Are you considering eventually migrating the whole pod over to its own site or will you stick with Patreon?

Not that I dislike Patreon, but sometimes it's a bit crap.

Looks good mate.

I'd suggest adding a privacy policy though. This website will generate one for you, for free:

www.termly.io

Great work!! Only looking at Gers minded places now for news. The last month or so has permanently finished me with all mhedia outlets because of the disgusting treatment of Alfredo!! They can all stick it.

Are you considering eventually migrating the whole pod over to its own site or will you stick with Patreon?

Not that I dislike Patreon, but sometimes it's a bit crap.

That’s the long-term aim.This site has capability for it but it’s more about things like billing and IT support which Patreon can offer and we don’t have resources for at the moment.

See since the football is seemingly pish again, can you bring back Scot and Mark for some light hearted gay badinage? Would be like the good old days when you spoke for a few minutes on the poor football side of things and flirted for 40 or so minutes

See since the football is seemingly pish again, can you bring back Scot and Mark for some light hearted gay badinage? Would be like the good old days when you spoke for a few minutes on the poor football side of things and flirted for 40 or so minutes

Times change! Both are happy doing other things these days.

The new website is excellent. Clean look to it, well laid out and most importantly it has some excellent content in it. Some of the written work on it is fantastic-especially the tactical stuff-the use of stills from the match alongside insightful comment is really enlightening.

Hopefully in the future the pods can be integrated into the site which would make it, for me anyway, a one stop shop for everything and anything Rangers.

Anyone who still interacts with the SMSM should go the site, read the content and at least have a think about signing up for a H&H subscription-you seriously won‘t be disappointed. Main stream media is dying thankfully, this is the way forward.

I listen
The new website is excellent. Clean look to it, well laid out and most importantly it has some excellent content in it. Some of the written work on it is fantastic-especially the tactical stuff-the use of stills from the match alongside insightful comment is really enlightening.

Hopefully in the future the pods can be integrated into the site which would make it, for me anyway, a one stop shop for everything and anything Rangers.

Anyone who still interacts with the SMSM should go the site, read the content and at least have a think about signing up for a H&H subscription-you seriously won‘t be disappointed. Main stream media is dying thankfully, this is the way forward.
I listen to the podcast which is great and talks sense, is the H&H subscription through the Patreon site ?

Just a heads up for your web developer...

iPhone 11 Pro, the logo and the hamburger menu disappears after you click on it, meaning you can’t really go back to the main page.

yJfwhHS.png

Back