Still Considering Skipping Tomorrow?

You support your team through thick and thin. Aye, Wednesday was a sore one and I’m still hurting but at no point have I thought about not going on Saturday.

I started going to watch Rangers when John Greig was manager and I was at Ibrox every game, except the boycott season, as we came back up through the divisions. I’ve seen worse Rangers teams and endured worse seasons than this one, so I’m not going to let a defeat to Kilmarnock stop me going to support Rangers.

Anyone who says they aren’t going tomorrow because of Wednesday are nothing but a glory hunter. If you want to be there for the good times, you need to be there for the bad times.

I'm with you all the way I started following Rangers when Scot Symon was manager and you will know that there has been plenty ups and downs since then. The only thing that will stop me going tomorrow is if this bug I have picked up doesn't clear up. Here's hoping it does though.

W.A.T.P.

I'm with you all the way I started following Rangers when Scot Symon was manager and you will know that there has been plenty ups and downs since then. The only thing that will stop me going tomorrow is if this bug I have picked up doesn't clear up. Here's hoping it does though.

W.A.T.P.
Here hoping you feel better and can make the game tomorrow.

I'll be honest, I was planning on heading over to Ibrox tomorrow, but Wednesday just did it for me. The defeat was bad enough, but the silence after being cheated again was worse. I've went home and away through worst times, especially through their 9 in a row of the 70's and how poor we were in the early '80's, but this is different.
I get that.
We had honest hard working players, through these bad times who weren't quite good enough.
Today we have players who are good enough, but pampered charlatans.
Give me the former any day.

Felt like running away and starting a new life in Brazil or something, after Wednesday. I will be going tomorrow as usual and cant wait

Not considering skipping, but there’s not much in the way of enthusiasm.

If my ticket wasn’t there already, I’d be in two minds about saying yes if someone offered me one.

Don’t ever miss a Rangers game through choice mate,If you can,go and enjoy the privilege of being a bear,through thick and thin.
Thats what makes us different from the rabble,we don’t choose to be us,we are chosen.

The only thing that will stop me is if the weather turns out to be as atrocious as reported.

I am wondering if a whole lot of matches will be cancelled because of fears for fans safety.

Last week people were moaning about leaving early now some of the moaners don’t want to turn up at all haha

I will be there. my only problem will be the train up from preston. I may get to Ibrox, just might not get home.

Still fcking raging,was not going to go but going now but I am expecting a massive performance

Driving back from Kilmarnock on Wednesday night, I said to my boy that, as shite as we feel, at least we are only going back to Edinburgh. I really felt for the guys who had a long drive back to Peterhead. It is some round trip that they do every week, sometimes twice a week. Some commitment in both time and money and the definition of a supporter. We have quite a few similar in our ranks.

Now that a bit more time has passed I was curious as to the consensus on this.

In the immediate aftermath of Wednesday and what it means for our chances of success this season, I saw a lot of people talking about giving the game tomorrow a miss. Through just being sickened, in the main.

Curious as to how many of those feel the same now.

Admittedly I’m struggling for belief re: the title this season. Big time.

But I’ll be there.
Season ticket's in the bin, mate.

Ragin' Loyal

Still angry, but I'll go. Knowing our luck we will end up losing the league on goal difference or by a point.

Thoughts are, it can't get any worse. Can it? And curious to see if Gerrard has any tactical tricks up his sleeve. Players need to start relaxing a bit and play without fear. Against Killie there was definitely a fear never mind lack of desire. At times talented players in our team could not bring a ball under control or make a straightforward pass.

I might swipe in with the guys off the bus and then bugger off to the Urban Hotel, Neptune or The Loudon quickly after.

I'll be there. Got to keep believing. Would hate to see 55 land and I had to sheepishly confess that I'd bailed on the first (or maybe third) bump in the road.

Yep was never in doubt, I support the team through the good and the bad and that's what I'm teaching my son too.

He was gutted on Wednesday to the point of asking if the windows could open to hurl stuff out! But when I asked if he wanted to miss tomorrow he looked at me as if I was stupid and said of course not, why would I?

If anyone not going tomorrow because we ain’t playing well and two or three bad results just stay away and don’t come back

Until it's over, I'm hopeful that things could change. It's a positive attitude over a negative one. Neither is more correct than the other, but I'd much rather listen to someone being optimistic without just cause than someone trying to make themselves feel better about at least being 'right' when things aren't good.

I’ll be there. Yes it’s about supporting the manager and players. But they come and go, overall I go to support the Rangers.

People have short memories, it wasn’t that long ago we were feeling fortunate to just have that option.
I remember reading about one of the polish ultra groups when I was out there and this was one of their big rules. The players and managers are not to be idolised as they are temporary, the club/team is what you were there to support. Not even allowed names on shirts or to take photos.

Surely if they where that loyal they’d already have a ticket for Saturday ?

Not everyone can afford season tickets or they may have work commitments that stops them from getting one or maybe they live too far away? Could have wagered my house on someone making a smart arse comment.

Feeling strangely positive again. Lots still to happen - Europe, Scottish Cup, Celtic will drop points ( but not this weekend).
When you take a doing, sometimes theres only one way to go. Cmon Rangers!

I'll be there. Been through worse.

People throwing the toys out the pram are pathetic, to be honest. Spoilt brats.

I'm still gutted from midweek but you can't pick and choose when to apply your loyalty.

Aye, we're spoilt with so much f#cking success over the last 9 years, ffs..

Back