Hearts Cup Tie.

Go into work at 9am, see how much of each item you should have, write down that exact number for what you do have, let the next stock take worry about it. Job done n home by 9.20am. ;)
I’m not even counting, I’m finance admin support :(

This means hearts fans will be up for it as well so our players who fade on pressure will really struggle. Not confident on this

Do you get a premier sports app via xbox or smart TVs?.

If you can afford it get it for a month.

Get the premier player and use if you got a prepaid card to book it. Then when you cancel it if they are arseholes still trying to take money then there no money to take off your card.

That's what I did last year and for last week.

Wee tip if you do. The Premier Player app will only work on ipad, tablet and phone etc. You wont be able to cast it on your tv.

Load up the normal premier player page ie not the app and if you've a chrome cast you can cast it too your TV ;).

I might have a ticket - any supporters clubs running a bus from Glasgow (as close to city centre as possible) I could jump on? Over from NI and never been to an away game. Cheers

Last time they beat us Naismith played like he was on a destroyer mission, we need to sort him out get someone on him who won't allow him to do the same again.
We also need players who have the bottle to win no shirkers no excuses and no defeat and no letting up, then and only then we can win and make it a good day out.
Make no mistake they will be up for it and if we aren't at our best they will knock us out the cup, lets hope our players want revenge as much as we do.

Prime Scotty Arfield time.

I'm staying at Finnieston that night where would be best to watch the game?

Prime Scotty Arfield time.

I'm staying at Finnieston that night where would be best to watch the game?

I've found The Grove in Kelvingrove Street decent, plenty of screens and seats. It's an old fashioned boozer, if you're looking for decent ale or craft beer not the place.

Hopefully pick up a ticket for this, should be a good wee day out in Edinburgh topped of with a bears win.

Wpuld probably have preferred the early kick off but can’t conplain

I've found The Grove in Kelvingrove Street decent, plenty of screens and seats. It's an old fashioned boozer, if you're looking for decent ale or craft beer not the place.
Go further along to Partick. Victoria's Stumps Rosevale. Windsor, Deouch&Doris, The Grove has allegiance to The other mob

Go further along to Partick. Victoria's Stumps Rosevale. Windsor, Deouch&Doris, The Grove has allegiance to The other mob
Allegiance? What does that mean? I've watched games in there with other Rangers supporters. The question was about pubs in Finnieston not Partick.

Back