Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Mate they should be jailed (Celtic) but this corrupt country run by SF/SNP will ensure they get away with it. I really hope I'm wrong.

Unless youve been living under a rock, the cat is well and truly out of the bag. There will be no stopping until justice is served. Dont become a part of the problem Mate, choose who yous side you are supporting. I hope it will be to fight for the kids, so far they have overcome everything thats been thrown at them from Peados to Mps covering up, the media, the apathetic general public, they have overcome the lot!

Get on side......

Last edited:
Excuse the lauguage but I’ve no other words. Utter fuckin scum. It’s as if “Aw don’t worry, we’re insured”

There is no statute of limitation on victims coming forward. Some only want to tell their story, to be heard and be assured that processes are different now. Others seek financial compensation. I don’t think there is a lot of money involved, certainly not for Celtic, who have insurance.

just when you think these vile creatures can't get any lower

HOT SMOKED on 15TH FEBRUARY 2020 12:47 PM
I think it reasonably important to remember that this, primarily, is to do with the behaviour of certain individuals. The Clubs or Association which employs the people responsible for criminal behaviour might want to look again at their Safeguard Policy but they are not the primary, guilty parties.

He makes a fair point.

Unfortunately he forgot to mention that Celtic reemployed Torbett who had been kicked out by Bawface himself for sexually abusing young players, or that his club continued to trade with, and line the pockets of the convicted paedophile whilst doing jail time.

not meaning in any way to be flippant or come across as making fun out of a very serious subject, but the 3 Glasgow clubs ,could be celtic fc,celtic reserves and celtic boys club,each and every one of those clubs has hidden secrets,

Unless youve been living under a rock, the cat is well and truly out of the bag. There will be no stopping until justice is served. Dont become a part of the problem Mate, choose who yous side you are supporting. I hope it will be to fight for the kids, so far they have overcome everything thats been thrown at them from Peados to Mps covering up, the media, the apathetic general public, they have overcome the lot!

Get on side......
I don’t live under a rock mate but given what’s gone on with Salmond, McKay and Sturgeon it’s very hard to believe that they won’t cover up their sporting wings behaviour. I think they should be jailed and the San giro shut down but I’m simply saying I find it hard to believe their political friends will let that happen. Hope you’re right.

I don’t live under a rock mate but given what’s gone on with Salmond, McKay and Sturgeon it’s very hard to believe that they won’t cover up their sporting wings behaviour. I think they should be jailed and the San girl shut down but I’m simply saying I find it hard to believe their political friends will let that happen. Hope you’re right.

Its out of their hands now. They had the opportunity to do the right thing, any covering up or back peddling is only going to dig an even bigger hole and spectacularly backfire. Its too late they need to come clean, as they ought to have done right from the beginning.

I don’t live under a rock mate but given what’s gone on with Salmond, McKay and Sturgeon it’s very hard to believe that they won’t cover up their sporting wings behaviour. I think they should be jailed and the San giro shut down but I’m simply saying I find it hard to believe their political friends will let that happen. Hope you’re right.
I agree

Sounds like this may celtc trying to control the narrative again. Will this try to make them out to be the only club that has been "proactive and taken action" ...?
Hard to argue proactive given it begun 5 decades back but yes brazen scum will play that game .

not long ago the argued separate entity , changed the name of the youth club . And yes they will brazen that out too .

utter fucking filth . Them and there followers and accomplices .

@bob1873 It wasnt my intention to be mean, apologies. Have you any idea what these kids (now men) have had to overcome? Everyone who was supposed to be safeguarding them failed to do so, then when they spoke out most of them were made out to be liars and told to shut up! These were children and they havent gave up so neither can we. In fact through their bravery many paedos have been caught but many including enablers are still out there. Their bravery has also helped to strengthen procedures that prevent abuse in all of society today. We actually owe it to them now to help them get the justice and closure they deserve, they have done the toughest part so lets get behind them

No surrender

Sounds like this may celtc trying to control the narrative again. Will this try to make them out to be the only club that has been "proactive and taken action" ...?
Well a) they didn't and b) they were the only club with a paedophile ring operating within it so you could argue they should have been the club to take proactive action.

Except they didn't. They re-hired a man they knew was a child abuser and gave him the green light to carry on with his abuse.

Another long awaited step in the right direction, hopefully many more to come, having read what Andrew Woodward’s experiences were (thanks BN94) I hope anyone affected by the CBC abuse has a peaceful & as smooth a passage as is possible through this period as I’m sure the emotional journey they have been & are about to go through is something many of us have thankfully never experienced.

The whataboutery from those scum is incredible.
3 Glasgow clubs are being checked. That may be true but it’s only 1 club who have been found to be systematically abusing children for a wee bit more than “20” years. And have had many convictions for it and also been linked to one of the most, if not the most prolific paedophile this country’s has ever seen.
But their logic is it’s not just us. They can’t even admit it. They still deny being linked to any of the abusers.
I hate that vile cesspit of a club and everything it stands for
Classic false equivalency

Excuse the lauguage but I’ve no other words. Utter fuckin scum. It’s as if “Aw don’t worry, we’re insured”

Oh dear Fu©KING God, that last sentence has got to be fucking tongue in cheek surely??

I'm not sure if this has been covered before, but I noticed that Thompson's Solicitors are sponsoring Clyde 1. Isn't this the same Thompson's that are dealing with client's suing Celtic? We all know the link between Clyde and Hollicom and I just found it all a bit strange.

Maybe I've completely got the wrong end of the stick here.

I'm not sure if this has been covered before, but I noticed that Thompson's Solicitors are sponsoring Clyde 1. Isn't this the same Thompson's that are dealing with client's suing Celtic? We all know the link between Clyde and Hollicom and I just found it all a bit strange.

Maybe I've completely got the wrong end of the stick here.

You've not got the wrong end of the stick at all.

Thompsons are sponsoring a radio station with direct links to the company hired to cover up the abuse that went on at Celtic Football Club. Let that one sink in.

The victims should be asking what the f*uck Thompsons are playing at. They're running with the hare and hunting with the hounds

mi09BVn.png

Last edited:
The work many posters have done on here is exceptional. It must take a toll on them to be witness to this horrific evil, so they have my thoughts and respect. Just like the victims.
I hope and trust, if and when justice is done, those that have blocked, delayed and obstructed justice will be exposed.
I hope and indeed demand our club take the lead in calling for a full public enquiry, once the SFA cover up is published.
This country needs to be morally cleansed.

Looks like they lot have got wind of it and are already trying to drag us in to it.

Just reading this wrong un trying to say celtic were the innovators when dealing with CA back in the day?

Then there's the comment section where the dregs of sociaty post crap about looking for hollicom protect there name?

The work many posters have done on here is exceptional. It must take a toll on them to be witness to this horrific evil, so they have my thoughts and respect. Just like the victims.
I hope and trust, if and when justice is done, those that have blocked, delayed and obstructed justice will be exposed.
I hope and indeed demand our club take the lead in calling for a full public enquiry, once the SFA cover up is published.
This country needs to be morally cleansed.
Some people on this have been threatened

What kind of insurance covers child abuse claims,
Regardless of the insurance and the money they have gaining interest in the bank they are morally bankrupt .

Possibly directors insurance - very common that firms takes this out to insulate themselves from the decisions of a director.

Back