Open Goal - Kenny Miller

Not a dig at Miller, but more of an observation....

You know that your career has already peaked and your on the decline when you’re on this ‘show’.

Warburton and Windass spring to mind. Neither of them will play/manage/work for a club as big as ours ever again!
Neither will ever run out to a backing support of circa 50,000 again!

Really like him but I'd be interested to hear if he talks about what the hell he was thinking joining the putrid green and grey.

Miller is a top pro who served the club very well.

I was disgusted by the idea of him returning in 08 but his continued role in our success under Smith won me over and he never hides his love for Rangers now which is good enough for me. See his Instagram retiral post for evidence of that. His children are also being brought up the right way.

Great servant.

You know that your career has already peaked and your on the decline when you’re on this ‘show’.

Warburton and Windass spring to mind. Neither of them will play/manage/work for a club as big as ours ever again!
Are you saying,that at 40, Millers best years might be behind him?

I was disappointed when he signed for The Filth.
But I have never believed him to be anything other than a Rangers supporter, I don't think he has ever hidden that.
Further, I never saw him pull a blue shirt over his head and not give 100%.
Kenny is a good lad, but even the best of us can let ourselves down on occasion.
Kenny is a former Ger who will always be welcome inside Ibrox.

I was disappointed when he signed for The Filth.
But I have never believed him to be anything other than a Rangers supporter, I don't think he has ever hidden that.
Further, I never saw him pull a blue shirt over his head and not give 100%.
Kenny is a good lad, but even the best of us can let ourselves down on occasion.
Kenny is a former Ger who will always be welcome inside Ibrox.

Maybe not welcome with current board

Maybe not welcome with current board
No, I was thinking more amongst the support.
The measure of a man is whether or not our support gives them a welcome, not our Board.
Indeed the Board throughout our history have had to meet and greet many a person who wouldn't have passed muster in the stands or the terraces.

Most on the show have retired

You do know he's retired, yes?

How I would love to have his "decline".

I liked Kenny but Kenny Miller was above all a Kenny Miller fan.

It kinda shows in these 2 images. Like he's not bothered about who he scores against, including us!

GD12076199.jpg

GP4779481.jpg

Back