Chelsea vs Man Utd

Neville called it right
First boot was accidental, second one was totally not required

As clear a red as you see

What the f*ck is the point of VAR?

Son got a stright red against Chelsea for less last month

Boring, turgid, and predictable so far.

One of the many reasons I've barely watched the EPL this season.

Also Harry McGuire is embarrassingly out of his depth. Milk turns quicker than him :D

Sky showing Man City v West Ham on Wednesday night. Thought no live top division TV games allowed on Champions League nights?

Pretty dull game so far it looks like two teams who don't want to lose rather than trying to win.

Sky showing Man City v West Ham on Wednesday night. Thought no live top division TV games allowed on Champions League nights?

It has been agreed with UEFA and BT Sport due to the nature the postponement Storm Ciara going forward Manchester City might have fixture congestion and not enough free dates for fit in 4 League games

Also Harry McGuire is embarrassingly out of his depth. Milk turns quicker than him :D
I think its brilliant.... compared to what we have been watching recently.

Power, pace, skill, tackles, taking men on it's pretty good stuff.

This is crap. Half these players wouldn't get a game in Carling cup fixture 10-15 years ago. Guys like Batshuayi and martial give me no confidence that they'll ever score

Are you serious its an excellent game some of the 1 touch and passing has been excellent, be nice to see some goals right enought but it is an interesting game.

Quite like that ref, no corrupt like our guys, but i thought it was a penalty for Chelsea.

No matter how big an icon Lampard will be under immense pressure. Not been helped by some ridiculous refereeing but they look poor as do Man U.

Everytime I see Chelsea they look very good going forward, other than when it comes to putting the actual ball in the net.

There finishing is woeful.

Batshuayi is dreadful, dont know why Giroud cant get a game when Abraham isnt fit. Was a few minutes from saying Martial is poor as well but at least he did a cracking header. His last season at Marseille and half a season at Dortmund are the only times he's been "great" in the last 5 and a half seasons

Batshuayi Belgium international looks like he’d struggle in the SPFL.

Everywhere he goes he seems to be brilliant at getting in to positions but awful at finishing, wouldn't be surprised if one major attribute he is signed on is his movement.

Back