The 2 bears who opened the show on Clyde SSB

When perfectly good goals are regularly being chopped off it makes that task a lot more difficult.

Good goals being chalked off.

Obvious offside goals against us being allowed.

Players being allowed to kick seven shades of shit out of us before a yellow card yet we are booked for blowing kisses and fist pumping - and we are ALWAYS booked for the first tackle.

It isnt a level playing field and if players know they are off if they time a challenge wrong but their opponents get away with it, it affects them big time on the pitch.

I also thought the 2 of them spoke well, didn’t jump in and go ott but got their point across that these decisions are costing us points. Non surprisingly, Hugh started banging on that we should be worrying about our lack of form rather than refereeing performances.

Ps. Did anyone else pick up on Alex Rae’s little dig on Taylor’s gesture yesterday?
The lack of form didn't award an illegal goal against us or disallow a winner and thats just one game at Rugby Park.

Aye bit whit aboot tommy burns team and the affside call furty years back did no one make that point.

That and the “cheating hun” Beaton not sending Morelos off eh. The guy who denied us a stonewall penalty that day and never sent Brown off for a blatant red. The guy who has cost us 5 points in the 2 away fixtures of ours he has had this season.

You know it’s bad when they need to go back years to try and find any sort of injustice.

I don't think the officials are cheats, I do however think that they are of the mindset that it's easier to not give us decisions than to give us decisions. Last year there was people going off their heads from teams all over Scotland, spurred on by the East End Nonces because we were quite rightly awarded 4 penalties in a game against St Mirren. Three out of four of those penalties were 100% pens with the other one 70% imo but regardless of this you had people who hadn't even seen the game claim the ref gave us 4 soft penalties.

Then you had idiots like Chris Sutton, Stewart et all. stoking hatred after the 2-0 game at Ibrox against the scum, they had no issue with the ref performance straight after the game but 1-2 days later they are claiming it's the worst performance ever and refs are receiving death threats of unwashed lunatic man children.

The scum claim every other ref has/had a season ticket at Ibrox and the refs are terrified to give us anything due to this.

how much things have been different if the game was refereed fair?

we'd have won by 3/4/5 clear goals at least and the mentally challengeds wouldve had 3/4 sent off missing their next game in which they struggled in. We lost morelos for three instead.
Things like this cannot be understated.
It's not just the result on the day, there's the knock on effect too.

They'd be coming back to massive pressure on the back of an absolute hiding with at least 3 players suspended.

You then have thumb allowed to chuck stuff at fans with no action taken. Then allowed to stamp on players in a game where he should have been suspended.
A game where they should be a goal down, down to 10 men and facing 70 more minutes, instead they are inexplicably playing 10!

But no, we're wrong. It's just a few mistakes.

I don't think the officials are cheats, I do however think that they are of the mindset that it's easier to not give us decisions than to give us decisions. Last year there was people going off their heads from teams all over Scotland, spurred on by the East End Nonces because we were quite rightly awarded 4 penalties in a game against St Mirren. Three out of four of those penalties were 100% pens with the other one 70% imo but regardless of this you had people who hadn't even seen the game claim the ref gave us 4 soft penalties.

Then you had idiots like Chris Sutton, Stewart et all. stoking hatred after the 2-0 game at Ibrox against the scum, they had no issue with the ref performance straight after the game but 1-2 days later they are claiming it's the worst performance ever and refs are receiving death threats of unwashed lunatic man children.

The scum claim every other ref has/had a season ticket at Ibrox and the refs are terrified to give us anything due to this.

If they are of a mindset that it’s easier not give us a decision then surely that is a form of cheating.

The second of the two highlighted the LC final and the game at the piggery.

The first caller was very good in calling out all the inconsistencies regarding what’s deemed a yellow for our players in comparison to our opponents.

It’s getting to the stage that there’s that many that folk are losing track.

You’re right mate, I’m losing track too, it’s that bad.

So glad we are fighting back. It’s been noticeable to me that SOME of the media are speaking out more now.

Gordon Duncan got in there yesterday to say that although SG didn’t complain the decisions at Kilmarnock were blatantly wrong.

During the Killie game even Craigan & Sutton we’re very strong in their comments. AND even Hartson & McFadden accepted that Jullien was very very lucky at Pittodrie on Sunday.

That’s just the ones we have been on the receiving end of.

There are a few the filth have gained from as well. Hamilton last minute winner when there was 2 blatant fouls in the build up. Clancy giving them a pen for a dive against Ross county whilst they were struggling at 0-0. Griffiths staying on the park at Hamilton after stamping on an opponent then getting a Hamilton player send off with a foul that lead to their equaliser.

Then there’s the LC final. None of the mentally challengeds last two goals against us should have stood.

Some of our supporters just aren’t grasping how much corrupt officials are impacting our season.

I wish to phuck you were our post match spokesperson :)

Been going to games for 35 years plus and can’t remember a season with more blatant cheating by refs...anyone?

I’m in my 50th year & its 100% the most prolonged & consistent period of games where we’ve been cheated in my life.

Another bear said the same to me. Forget his name but he’s been supporting us for 65 years.

It’s that bad.

So what you are saying is you don't think they are cheats, yet they are cheating?

If a team plays poorly and still grinds out a result, we are told it’s the sign of champions. We haven’t been at our best admittedly, however we haven’t been on the ended of any skelpings. Tynecastle aside an argument could be made we’ve been hard done by in the remainder of the games we’ve dropped points since December.

If we had been subject to more consistent and correct referring we could easily be sitting here 5 points better off, multiple goals better off and with a trophy in the bag.

5 points very quickly could have been;
  • stonewall penalty vs Aberdeen when we only got a free kick - finished 2-2
  • 1 or 2 red card vs Kilmarnock (Dicker/Burke), handball for their first goal, non penalty for Morelos and disallowing our goal.
Only decision of note we have benefitted from was the penalty vs Hamilton that they weren’t awarded.

I have no idea how anyone who knows anything about football can't see what is being done to us. From what is considered a foul. How many fouls are allowed before a booking is issued. What deems a red card, both for and against. Offsides, onsides and everything in between. I would love to see the hard stats on all of this and would be confident that they would show a massive disadvantage towards us.

I have no idea how anyone who knows anything about football can't see what is being done to us. From what is considered a foul. How many fouls are allowed before a booking is issued. What deems a red card, both for and against. Offsides, onsides and everything in between. I would love to see the hard stats on all of this and would be confident that they would show a massive disadvantage towards us.
They are refereed differently in Scotland ,in Europe the discipline record is very similar to ours yet in Scotland they ar untouchable and if that gets missed they have the fall back of a colour blind compliance officer who can only see blue. They have three or four citations over the years and we have punished more than most . It’s an open goal the stats are there , yet we say f. all. I don’t know how to get the stats up or I would.

If they are consciously making wrong calls against us due to fear then it’s cheating mate.

We can dress it up whatever way we want but the fact is that it’s cheating.

Take Morelos goal last week as an isolated incident. There is absolutely no way Beaton seen Morelos commit any sort of foul. What he did see is a Killie player toss himself to the ground. That then created doubt in Beatons head. At that point he has a decision to make and we all know what the safest way is to call it if you want an easy ride of it and your life to continue as normal.

Why risk the death threats, smashed windows and back page headlines when you can just take the cowardly option and rule against us.

It may not be a grand conspiracy as such, but we are still being cheated due to the fear that manifests in Scottish officials.

Then there is the odd one like Clancy who is just a Rangers hating rat.

If they are consciously making wrong calls against us due to fear then it’s cheating mate.

Take Morelos goal last week as an isolated incident. There is absolutely no way Beaton seen Morelos commit any sort of foul. What he did see is a Killie player toss himself to the ground. That then created doubt in Beatons head. At that point he has a decision to make and we all know what the safest way is to call it if you want an easy ride of it and your life to continue as normal.

Why risk the death threats, smashed windows and back page headlines when you can just take the cowardly option and rule against us.

It may not be a grand conspiracy as such, but we are still being cheated due to the fear that manifests in Scottish officials.

Great post.

I agree but just a thought go out and beat these teams regardless of referee
Championship winning teams don't batter the opposition by 3 or 4 goals every single week.
Sometimes they have to grind out a result, and will edge a game by the odd goal.
We can't do this because of the refereeing decisions that are going against us.
Therefore it is impossible for us to win the league, until this is rectified.

The Kilmarnock player who dived is that not the same as diving at the other end to gain an advantage, what I am getting is shouldn't there be retrospective action taken against him.

Last edited:

The video that I have seen from behind the goal clearly shows that Beaton did not see what happened. His view was blocked by 2 players. He takes the easy way out and gives a foul. In other words he cheats.

Or, in other words, Beaton has an out ball, a reason to disallow the goal.
If questioned, he can say he seen a defender fall to the ground, and his opinion is he must have been fouled?
We hear referees cannot give decisions for incidents they have not actually seen, but Beaton disallowed a goal as he believed there was a foul, despite not actually seeing it.
100% cheating.

Championship winning teams don't batter the opposition by 3 or 4 goals every single week.
Sometimes they have to grind out a result, and will edge a game by the odd goal.

I don’t know why a lot of our own supporters can’t grasp this.

The scrappy wins at difficult grounds is what wins you leagues. Beaton has denied us that right in two occassions now by costing us 5 points at Pittodrie and Rugby park.

We aren’t being allowed to compete and it’s not going to change until the club address it properly.

The scrappy wins at difficult grounds is what wins you leagues. Beaton has denied us that right in two occassions now by costing us 5 points at Pittodrie and Rugby park.

We aren’t being allowed to compete and it’s not going to change until the club address it properly.
Another point worthy of mention regarding this.
Beaton apologises after the game at Pittodrie for not awarding us the penalty.
If he had awarded the penalty, T.V. evidence would have proven it was the correct decision.
No one could have any complaints.
However he never gave us the decision, his apology means jack shit, but cost us 2 points.
(if we had scored from the penalty)

Last edited:
Another point worthy of mention regarding this.
Beaton apologises after the game at Pittodrie for not awarding us the penalty.
If he had awarded the penalty, T.V. evidence would have proven it was the correct decision.
No one could have any complaints.
However he never gave us the decision, his apology means jack shit, but cost us 2 points.
(if we had scored form the penalty)

The fact that he had the cheek to apologise for that decision and then rob us with even worse decisions the very next time he refereed us basically tells you how little him and his colleagues actually care about fûcking us over.

It’s so routine for them now because they get away with it.

I’m in my 50th year & its 100% the most prolonged & consistent period of games where we’ve been cheated in my life.

Another bear said the same to me. Forget his name but he’s been supporting us for 65 years.

It’s that bad.
I have been supporting Rangers since the early 1950’s and like others cannot ever recall such a pattern of bad decisions being given against us. However, another thing that has changed is the way that those in charge of refereeing at the SFA react when their referees mess up. A number of years back, a referee, called Jim Callaghan, chickened out of sending off John Hughes of Celtic, in an important old firm game at Parkhead. Callaghan was suspended from refereeing for 3/4 months. The silence from the current refereeing committee, is deafening, when it is evident that some of their referees are incompetent, cheats or both.

Correct .

Are we playing shite ? Yes .

Are officials costing us points AGAIN at the crucial point of the season just like last year ? Yes .

Were we robbed of the league cup ? Yes .

How much longer are the club going to sit back and accept it ?
I still reckon the decision against Alfie at Sheep Hut was the worst we’ve suffered in the league.
I know we would still have to score the penalty but still can’t believe he gave it outside the box.

I still reckon the decision against Alfie at Sheep Hut was the worst we’ve suffered in the league.
I know we would still have to score the penalty but still can’t believe he gave it outside the box.

It also cost us momentum and putting pressure on yahoo , it all adds up .

I’ve said it many times if this was Italy there would be a massive investigation and all sorts just now because they know through their own problems how crucial a referee is and how they can massively influence competitions with the smallest of bias and or corruption

I have been supporting Rangers since the early 1950’s and like others cannot ever recall such a pattern of bad decisions being given against us. However, another thing that has changed is the way that those in charge of refereeing at the SFA react when their referees mess up. A number of years back, a referee, called Jim Callaghan, chickened out of sending off John Hughes of Celtic, in an important old firm game at Parkhead. Callaghan was suspended from refereeing for 3/4 months. The silence from the current refereeing committee, is deafening, when it is evident that some of their referees are incompetent, cheats or both.

I remember my dad talking about Callaghan Tomted, but obviously have no clue about any detail.

If Clancy doesn’t get a ban for that last performance then, as you suggest, the games a bogey:mad:

I agree with you, but It's the 'address it properly' that poses the problem.

How to address it? The bleating mentally challenged statements and managers blaming refs isn't what intimidates officials. It's the scum who throw coins, break windows, hire private detectives, publish home addresses, schools their kids go to and photos of them socialising, that's what has resulted in the bias in marginal decisions.

Are we going to do that? No.

We might challenge the SFA who have failed to protect their employees and have tolerated the game being 'brought into disrepute' by successive Celtic managers and officials, but the SFA is full of place-men who share the mentally challenged view of Scottish Football and it's history.

For the time being we are f*cked and handicapped.

The team running away with the EPL have won 12 of their 25 games by the odd goal.

Back