McInnes it is not - Staying with the sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hull - manager leaves Monday, new manager appointed last night. That's how it should be done. It's called planning and contingency.

Maybe the likes of Stewart Robertson need to go on a course ?!

Just look at the state of this comment on the sheep forum :p

It is what will happen

We aren't the same Aberdeen as 7 years ago, we don't get treated like this

WE deliver the hammer blows, not the other way around

They've won the battle (6 pointer) but we will come out of the whole thing stronger and win the war

Their biggest problem here isn't losing their management team, it isn't losing to us twice in a week.

Their biggest problem here is the fierce reminder that they are a fucking diddy club. They've been the best of the shite for a wee while and thought that means something. We have no manager, we're in the process of a massive recovery, but we've still pumped them twice and we're taking their manager.

This is how big clubs treat the wee ones, you livestock bothering mutants.

Just look at the state of this comment on the sheep forum :p

It is what will happen

We aren't the same Aberdeen as 7 years ago, we don't get treated like this

WE deliver the hammer blows, not the other way around

They've won the battle (6 pointer) but we will come out of the whole thing stronger and win the war

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What hammerblows?
giphy.gif

To say the sheep are deluded is the understatement of the century, some of them genuinely believe McInnes would be taking a step down coming to us :D

I've wound a few up on Twitter, you will never win the league again, Rangers will, you will never feature in the Champions League, Rangers will, may take a few seasons but I can say with great certainty it will happen.:D

Aberdeen media conference at 1.00 today.
Will this be the statement saying DM has made his position clear?

He didn't just criticise the board, it was the "whole Club" he called classless. That's you, if your a shareholder, me, everyone who works for the Club from the ground staff to the chairman.

That demonstrates that far from learning from past indiscretions as he claims, he has yet to learn to engage his brain.
After PLG,if I was DM I'd watch my back,doubt if he can be trusted after that caper.

would never criticise Barry for the Scotland debacle - him and McGregor were hung out to dry by the Yahoo minded at that level to protect Mongo

i'm more disappointed with his media work in recent years

if he's given a role, he'll give his all i'm sure
what I want to know was why didn't bf/am speak out about it???

The romans are going to have a field day when we play them singing about this Docherty guy, and it seems its us that have stirred it up. Fecksake Neil McCann was Sellick minded before he came to us, not many have a bad opinion of him. Give the guy a chance I say.

He will wear our attire.
He will wear a club tie.
He will brief our captain underneath the queens portrait.
He will toast her majesty at the Loving cup ceremony.

These are all things that any real rhabid would not be able to handle. So if he comes and does his job well and in tune with our history and traditions, he will be fine.
Also, anyone who thinks he won't celebrate turning that lot over, may very well be in for a big surprise.

See the sheep have a press conference scheduled for 1pm today although it’s more to do with the Dundee game.

What have i missed in the last 25 pages? Anything exciting or are we still comparing Pedro and Mcinnes? And did we find out if Docherty is rabid or no?
No the arguments about Pedro and dk are over it's all about Barry Ferguson now. :D

He will wear our attire.
He will wear a club tie.

These are all things that any real rhabid would not be able to handle. So if he comes and does his job well and in tune with our history and traditions, he will be fine.
Also, anyone who thinks he won't celebrate turning that lot over, may very well be in for a big surprise.
The test is if he joins in with Fu,ck the Pope and the IRA in the 50 pence flute song.

He will wear our attire.
He will wear a club tie.

Talking of the Loving cup ceremony - first home game of the New Year is 24th Jan.....against Aberdeen. Could be interseting...

liking this excuse on the dolly forum:

fine-n-dandy

• Troll
  • Members
  • bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
  • 24,203 posts
  • Joined 22-April 08
Posted Today, 10:10 AM

Apparently McInnes didn't take training yesterday because he was doing his video reviewing of previous County matches, as he thinks they have a similar style of play to Dundee.

Deluded doesn’t even start to cover it .

Hull - manager leaves Monday, new manager appointed last night. That's how it should be done. It's called planning and contingency.

Maybe the likes of Stewart Robertson need to go on a course ?!

If there is one club that makes Rangers seem normal over the past few years then Hull is that club. They could end up in League One next season.

I'm not saying 6 weeks is an acceptable timescale to get a new manager, but I certainly wouldn't be using Hull as a good example - they are a shambles.

This needs putting to bed and pronto.

Dragging it out out any longer is doing neither club any good.

Hopefully common sense prevails at some point today.

Legal things always take time .

McInnes is the new manager it’s not in any doubt.

The statement and the false refusal was all for the benefit of Dolly fans .

It’s pathetic how this is playing out, all because the Sheep fans hate Rangers and Milne is frightened of looking weak. (Just my take on it)

Who will call the Sheep fans and club out on this sheer hatred?

If there is one club that makes Rangers seem normal over the past few years then Hull is that club. They could end up in League One next season.

I'm not saying 6 weeks is an acceptable timescale to get a new manager, but I certainly wouldn't be using Hull as a good example - they are a shambles.
It was just an example of a club having a plan and a contingency. I only used Hull purely as a recent example of managerial movement.

Either way, 6 weeks for us is utterly ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back