Match Thread Rangers v Braga - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

The weather and the pitch make playing football impossible. Gerrard has set us out as a footballing team, it must be frustrating for the players. Braga aren't half the team we are but the stodgy pitch suits them.

I still think we'll get a result.

Really mate? Braga don’t play here every second week and they’re managing just fine.

We're going to need some leaders on the park tonight. Whether thats our full backs, Davis showing a bit of composure to win back the midfield or Morelos getting back to his best, if it keeps on like this it's likely to be a frustrating night

The Players don’t look confident on the ball. Brags exciting the press only out players could dream off.

We took a bit of doing away to Porto and Feyenoord in the first half.

But we're right on the ropes here.

Just can't cope with the press.

Barasic had an opportunity to send Morelos through but played it back instead. Sums us up since we started back from the break.

Game going exactly as I thought it would .

Just hope we tighten up or a harsh lesson could be on the cards here . They are a class outfit with £27 million pound signings and it shows , but we are just not ourselves in any way shape or form .

The pitch only seems to be effecting is. They don’t seem effected by it in the slightest.

Come on Rangers get f*cking into this we know you can do it.

The weather and the pitch make playing football impossible. Gerrard has set us out as a footballing team, it must be frustrating for the players. Braga aren't half the team we are but the stodgy pitch suits them.

Not making it impossible for Braga, stroking the ball about like its a fucking carpet.

We are so off the boil I really fear for the rest of this season no signs at all like we are about to come out of this. Our passing is a real worry and panicking when the ball in in our half

What ? We play on it every week,they don't, pitch is the same for both teams, Braga aren't half the team we are ? ffs they are giving us a football education

When you fail to do the basics against a quality side in form you're always going to struggle.Even this early the signs aren't good I'm afraid.

I fear this will be a long night...

they are clearly the better team
we need to turn this into a battle and fight for everything

I think turning this into a scrap is our only opportunity.

Folk wanting us to press them high seem to be missing the fact we’re nowhere near good enough to do that. We’d get utterly ripped to pieces.

Back