Match Thread Rangers v Braga - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Not one attempt to win the ball - just like the first goal.

What has Gerrard installed in this team. High standards don't appear to be very high at all.

Our players just look too inhibited to make challenges, for fear of being booked for fook all as they are in the SPFL each week. Teams stroll from midfield with barely a tackle ever made.

200.gif
I know how you feel big man.

This isn't about tonight's result.
We were going to go out at some point.
This is the culmination of a series of piss poor performances. I hoped tonight could have seen a much improved performance which could have spurred us on in the league. This current scoreline wouldn't have happened 3 months ago.

Its not nice, but we've simply been outclassed here by a far superior side. They're organised, play with a clear style, have players suited to their system who know their roles. We look an unorganised mess by comparison.

Team looks short of energy and belief...second season in a row we've fainted after the break.

Why guys that can cover the pitch like Docherty aren't in the squad and providing impetus is beyond me.

Disappointing to see us play like this in a competition we've done so well in. It’s like we’ve never seen a football in some cases.

Can’t say I’m that I’m gutted. Hearts game ruined the season for me. Never expected anything tonight. There’s quite a few in the team who are not anywhere near what we need to win trophies. We are still miles off it

I know Braga are a good side but what the %^*& has happened to this team?! Maybe they have seen too much of the blatant cheating every week and media bias against us and have given up. I expected more fight in Europe though.

Back